The Meeting(part 2)

Sorry, I haven't updated for so long, online classes have been more difficult than I thought. I don't exactly remember the plot that I had in mind for the second part of this chapter, so there will be a time skip. Sorry, and I hope you enjoy it.

(Timeskip to after presentations)

No one's POV

Everyone had already finished with their presentations and were going on to meet their parents to go home. But there were a couple of people who weren't moving. It was Rin and Taiga's families, they had bumped into each other on the way out of school and were extremely surprised to see each other. The first one to get out of his shock was Victor, because he immediately ran up to Yurio, picked him up, and started to hug the life out of him. Otebek and Yuuri just gave each other a casual-well mannered long-time no see greeting, as they stood aside and watched Victor strangle the unwilling Yurio.

After Victor had finally calmed down, the two families somehow found themselves in front of a park, that they decided would be great for them to catch up on. They picked a spot and all sat down, talking about how they hadn't seen each other for so long. How they were surprised to see each other in the same school. And how each other had been for the last couple of years they had been apart. They all seemed so happy, well some more than others. But the two who were left confused where the kids themselves, well Taiga more than Rin who looked like she has started to piece together what was going on.

To be continued....

Sorry, it was so short, for this chapter I was trying to recreate my thoughts and ideas for this story, but for the next chapter, I can promise it will be longer. Thank you so much for keeping up with this story. And I hope you all stay safe.