Yuri x Yuuri (edited)

Sorry I haven't updated in a while!

Yuri=Yurio

It has been a week since the two couples ran into each other at their kid's schools. Today, they were meeting up to catch up on each other's lives while the kids were at school. Victor and Yuuri arrived first to pick great seats. Then they ordered for themselves and their company, sat down, and waited for them to arrive. FiveFinally,  minutes later, Otebek and Yuri came and spotted Victor and Yuuri.

"Sorry, we are late. It was hard to wake Yuri here," Otebek said, a little worn out.

"Hey, it is your fault for giving me a coffee so early in the morning."

Victor and Yuuri watched their interaction and laughed out loud before Yuuri spoke out.

"It is okay; we only came here 5-6 minutes ago. We ordered for you; hope you don't mind."

"How did you know what we like?" Yuri asked curios

Victor shrugged his shoulder and answered, "well, for one, for Otebek, we found out from his skating profile, and you have eaten with us before, so we remembered.

Yuri was touched that they put so much thought into it, but he would never admit that to them. After ordering drinks, they all started eating, making small talk between each other and their lives after skating.

Timeskip

After eating, they ordered dessert, and that is when the question came up.

"um....this might seem rude, but how did you guys have Taiga. Did you adopt or get a surrogate?" Victor asked cautiously.

"Yuri carried him, thanks to this new technology invented in Russia."

Victor and Yuuri looked at each other.

"What is it? Are you judging us?" Yuri asked, mad.

Yuuri raised in hand in panic, "Of course not; we are just surprised because that was the same reason we came to Russia; we had Rin. Wow, what a coincidence," Yuuri said, laughing.

The two couples soon fell back into their old routine. The two Yuri's talking while their dates quietly enjoyed their drinks and food, occasionally adding their thoughts when called upon by their LOVERS. It was almost as if all the time they had spent apart had never existed. But most importantly, because they shared similarities when it came to the ways of childbirth, Yuri and Yuuri became friends entirely. You wouldn't be able to tell that Yuri once hated Yuuri and that Yuuroi once felt insecure because of Yuri. They were like best friends. They talked and talked till they had to pick up their kids.

Something new was starting; perhaps a new generation of skaters is the old generation in a different sport. No one knew what it was, but all could assume it would be beyond incredible.