01| Meeting Another Otaku!

(M/N) (L/N), a 15 year old Otaku that especially likes BL and Yaoi both anime and mangas. He is also a freshman joining Sohoku High School, he wanted to go there because he heard there was an official Anime club at the said school; it is also because it's closer to his apartment than most of the other schools. So he thought it was killing two birds with one stone.

(M/N) was about to head out, but he stopped and looked at a picture of two adults and a child in the middle, smiling his heart out. (M/N) Gave a small smile at the picture and started to put on his white surgical mask on then hooked his bag over his shoulder.

(M/N) finally went out, but he looked at his wrist watch first to tell the time, it was read, '5:39am'. The (H/C) haired boy looked at his bike thinking if he should ride it to school or not.

Hmm.. might as well ride it, it's been too long that I've gone out with it anyway. The (H/C) haired male thought to himself.

The male shrugged and put his bag on the basket in front of his bike then hopped on, starting to pedal and ride his bike towards his new named school, Sohoku High School.

As the (H/C) was riding his bike on the way to school, he heard some of the members of the martial arts club running through the sidewalk ahead of him they were screaming "Fight!" and some where agreeing saying, "Yeah!". (M/N) sighed at the sight.

That's why I hate sports club. My body won't take it if I join... The male thought while he continued to pedal.

"WHAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa!!"

(M/N) quickly snapped out of his thoughts once he heard a loud scream and a loud 'thud' ahead of him. The (H/C) speed up a bit to see what made the loud noise ahead of him.

the young male stopped his bike when he saw the one who probably made the noise. He saw a guy with black hair and big round glasses that was also with a city bike like his own, except with a sticker on the bikes bumper.

(M/N) put his bike on the side of the street and went to help the raven up from the trash bags that was on street?

How'd he even fell to the trash bags? (M/N) thought as he held out a hand for the other male to take. The Raven looked up his glasses were reflecting the suns ray so it was hard to see the color of his eyes.

"A-Ah.!! S-S-Sorry!! T-Thank you.!!" The raven stutter and grabbed (M/N)'s offered hand. The (H/C) haired boy nodded and pulled the boy out of the trash bags.

"U-Uh, I-I Am R-Really sorry t-to b-bother you.!! B-But, Th-Thank you v-very much f-for help-helping m-me..!!" The boy with raven hair and glasses thanked (M/N) for helping him and even bowed his head repeatedly. (M/N) tried to reassure the boy shaking his head, as an "No, It's okay" gesture. The raven eventually stopped bowing and started to also get his bike and bag out of the trash. (M/N) also started to get his bike from the side of the alley.

"... Uh-Uh..."

(M/N) turned his head to the earlier boy, before hopping onto his bike.

"A-Ah.! T-Thank you s-so much again.!!" The raven's eyes finally revealed, because he was opposite to the sun, when he turned to the (H/C) haired boy, The ravens eyes were a dark blue that's as clear as the deep ocean. (M/N) Stared at the males eyes in awe for a while, which in result made the other male blush at the attention.