05| Awkward

~ Next Day ~

The small raven haired boy brings flyers to school the next day to stealthily recruit people to rebuild the anime club, but he's so nervous he gets pricked by the thumbtacks, "OWWW!!!" He yelled as he grabbed his pricked hand dropping many of the flyers. (M/N) witness this, but Onoda didn't felt the new presence who was already beside him. (M/N) worriedly grabbed Onoda's hand that got pricked, making Onoda gasped in surprise that (M/N) was already beside him.

Onoda looked at the worried (H/C) haired boy, the masked boy was staring at Onoda's little finger that was releasing a tiny ball of blood from the thumbtack that pricked him, earlier. Onoda felt his face slowly heating up, when (M/N) had an expression that looked like he was the one that got hurt.

"I-I'm okay, (L/N)-kun." Onoda reassures with a gentle smile, but his friend was not convinced as he glares at the boy as if saying 'I don't believe you'.

Just when the two was giving a really gayness vibe around the atmosphere they were interrupted by two familiar presence who witnessed all that had happened.

"Good morning!" The long haired brunette, named Miki, greeted grabbing the attention of the two boys.

Miki and Aya stared at the two boys, as the boys did the same just with surprised expressions, Miki went to whisper on Aya's ear about the two boys display, "They're really.. open about this, huh..?" Onoda and (M/N) slowly turned their heads to look at each other then slowly back to the two girls that was still staring at them, Onoda runs off embarrassed while he unknowingly grabbed his friend's hand and dragged him into his classroom with him as homeroom is about to start. However, Onoda was stopped along with (M/N), "Onoda-kun and (M/N)-kun!" Miki opens their classroom door and calls the two boys by their family names —something that Onoda and (M/N) never told her about.

She elaborates that she followed Onoda until he got on his bike yesterday, then saw his and (M/N)'s class number (4) on the registration plate, and then got their names from their homeroom teacher. Onoda and (M/N), extremely alarmed, both wonders if she's some kind of detective or something.

That's both impressive and slightly scary...  (M/N) thought to himself, sweat dropping.

Miki asked Onoda some questions, but after halfway the questions (M/N) zoned out a bit, until his attention was caught when he noticed that his friend's hand was still on hold of his own one. (M/N) wanted to let go, but he thought that this would probably alarm his friend and his face would probably get red as a tomato from embarrassment.

The masked boy sighed and thought of Onoda's possible features and reactions, but all he thought of them was they were all cute, (M/N) paused and blink then quickly blushed underneath his mask for thinking of such things, he then turned to the side thinking that they wouldn't notice since they were talking about bikes. But unfortunately for him the short haired brunette noticed the (H/C) haired male was blushing when she saw a small tint of red on his cheeks when turned to look at the side.

The brunette's eyes slowly gazed bellow between the two males. She saw that Onoda was still holding (M/N)'s hand.

Ah, so that's why he's blushing.. Aya thought to herself. Then thought of a playful thought as she grins, but her grin was soon to disappear when Onoda asked her friend Miki of what she thinks is a rude. Onoda was promptly silenced as Aya hits him in the face. Even though Miki thinks that wasn't necessary, Aya wipes her hands and says she just can't stand otaku.

"Hmph!" Aya huffed as she glared at Onoda, making the small raven cower in fear. But her mood went south right after she remembers the blushing masked boy.