09| Watching from afar

The two racers were now both lined up. The fangirls, Miki and Aya were behind them with some distance to give some space for the two racers. The masked boy was also at the back, but was looking at the Graffiti chalk on the ground that has Onoda and Imaizumi's names. He saw that there was a small chalk laying on the ground. He picked it up and started to write something down on the two males names. After writing it down the (H/C) haired male put down what's left of the chalk then slowly smiled down at the words he wrote.

"Good Luck to Both of You"

"It's Shunsuke Imaizumi against Sakamichi Onoda!" (M/N) turns his head to the two males at the front after hearing Miki's Narration. "This is the first ever, Miyashita to Sohoku Rear Entrance road racing event!" She exclaimed. The masked boy looked to the side to see his bike hidden in the bushes, then glanced forward to look back at the two racers.

"Start!" As soon as the brunette announced that Onoda quickly started with a nice start. The masked boy could feel his friend's passion radiating off of him, but then his eyes widens when he saw that Onoda's pedaling was too fast and predicted that his bike is going to hit the bars. And just like that he did.

"He crashed already?" Aya asked as she looked uninterested. "Calm down!" Miki said, her tone sounded worried for the small raven.

On the back of the crowd, the (H/C) male looked worried and was ready run forward to help the small raven who crashed already at the beginning of the race, but he stopped himself when the small raven put his bike up again and turn to their direction nodding with beads of sweat then started to pedal again.

The masked boy sighed in relief and smiled lightly under his masked.

The (H/C) haired boy's attention was caught by Aya who was asking Imaizumi why he wasn't starting, saying, "What? Imaizumi, you're not going?" She asked and Imaizumi's fan girls went to take a look of how far Onoda had gone already. "You can't even see him anymore!" One of his fan girls pointed out as she literally pointed at the already disappeared otaku. "It's fine," Imaizumi crossed his hands together over his chest. "I said I'd give him an advantage. I'll leave in 15 minutes," He stated, the masked boy slowly walked close to the tall male and peeked at his cyclometer, reading: 00:03.42.

Oh... The masked male glanced to Imaizand smile once again under his mask, His a fair player. The (H/C) thought to himself giggling a bit, which caught the tall male's attention, as he turned to him.

The masked boy gave the tall male a closed eyed smile as he waved lightly to him as a 'Hi' gesture. Imaizumi returns the gesture with a light smile. "I see you didn't want to race along with us," Imaizumi said taking the first talk for their conversation. (M/N) just shrugged as he still wore his closed eyed smile. The (H/C) haired male then pulled out his post-it book and his pen from his jackets pocket then started to write some things down.

"I'm just here to cheer you guys on. Ah, but don't worry I don't wanna choose sides so I'll just cheer the both of you"

Was the words that he showed to the tall male making Imaizumi smile more and without permission he pulled (M/N)'s hood down and patted his head gently. The masked boy could feel his cheeks heating up abruptly under his mask. After a minute Imaizumi finally stopped after realizing what he had done his own face became pink as a cherry blossom. The two males turned to their sides, their face both flustered making an awkward silence.

But the awkward silence was broken by Aya and the fan girls. "Isn't it too long, Imaizumi? You should start already. Right?" Aya told the tall male a sweat rolling down the side of her face concerning over the bike race. Imaizumi and (M/N) looked at the cyclometer seeing it was almost up for the tall male's late start up. The masked boy stepped to the side and pulled his hoody back on as Imaizumi started to ready himself up. "Fifteen minutes is too large of an advantage. He could be climbing the hill already!" One of the fan girls stated also concern that Imaizumi might not be able to catch up to the Otaku who was already climbing on the steep road. "Probably." Imaizumi answered not caring at all, Aya who looked sweating a long from concern started to speak up again, "What? Isn't that bad?" She asked.

The masked boy looked to where the school's back gate hill was with a stern stare.

Yeah, he's probably already climbing with that advantage that Imaizumi said he gave to Onoda... The (H/C) glanced back to Imaizumi's bike, ..But His bike is a road racer and he's a professional too... so he'll probably be able to catch up in less than 10 minutes.. He thought to himself.

(M/N) was snapped back to reality when he heard Imaizumi saying something as he put his racing shoes on his pedals.

"From the begging, I had set the flat area up to warm him up for the hill." The tall male states as he faced forward, his alarm for 15 minutes beeps signaling that it was his turn to finally start. "It's been 15 minutes." Imaizumi said after the beeping stopped. Miki excitedly went behind the tall male holding a rolled paper in front of her mouth, "Shunsuke Imaizumi, Start!" She announced, and Imaizumi did as told going in with a clean smooth start.

The crown including (M/N) stared at Imaizumi's form as it disappeared slowly from the distance.

"Wow! He was so fast!" "I know right?" "I hope he can catch up in no time!" "What are you even saying of course he will! He's Imaizumi-sama—" The fan girls continues to chat. But they were interrupted when a white colored van came, revealing a brown haired male wearing a plain orange collared top and blue jeans, with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Yo." He greeted with a big grin.

I'm sorry for not updating in sooo long!! I'm really sorry! I've gotten really busy and has been getting sucked in into some bl mangas and stories! I'm really sorry, But I also need breaks sometimes. Thank you so much for probably reading this I hope you're not angry at me for the long wait... Thank you once again!

WC: 1125

I'm such a lazy author... _||

hope you can forgive me.. Love you all! 💋

~Aiko

🎉 You've finished reading THE UNNOTICED CLIMBER ( Yowamushi Pedal x Male! Reader ) 《DISCONTINUED》 🎉