03| Stoping Onoda's Bike!!

| Quick recap |

Imaizumi, also a first-year student newly attending Sohoku, is seen preparing to go riding after classes. Although intending to join the school's cycling club, he has yet to do so. Both he, Onoda and the unnoticed masked (M/N), unknowingly line up together at the back gate on their bikes. The three boys greeted each other, but mostly Onoda did it for his mute friend. After Imaizumi realized that the masked boy was with them his eyes widens at the sight.

| ~~~ |

Imaizumi stared at (M/N) and the other male did the same. Onoda however gave a puzzled look at the two males intense stare. the tall raven decided to introduce himself to the two males, but mostly to the mask boy.

"Imaizumi Shunsuke." the tall raven painly said.

(M/N) nodded at him, saying he understood. Imaizumi patiently waited for (M/N) to say his name too, but the (H/C) haired boy didn't say anything instead looked at the puzzled Onoda. Onoda then snapped back to reality then started to speak for his male companion.

"O-Oh! Y-Yes... T-This is (L/N), (L/N) (M/N)... Sorry Imaizumi-kun, he's actually a special case..." Onoda said with a sheepish smile. Imaizumi raised a brow at Onoda.

"What 'special case' exactly?" The tall curious raven asked Onoda.

"U-Um... w-well.." Like what Onoda always do he looked at (M/N) first for permission. (M/N) got the signal and gave Onoda a nod for the confirmation. Imaizumi who looked more confused waited for the reason why (M/N) was so quiet.

"W-Well... y-you see.. (L/N)-kun told me... b-by a note of c-course... hahaha, i-it would be weird i-if he told m-me for real b-because—" Onoda was cut off by Imaizumi saying, "I don't care. Get to the point." Onoda apologized saying 'sorry' over and over before he finally said it.

"I-It's because he's mute." Onoda said with a soft smile for me. (M/N) looked at Imaizumi's reaction, he saw Imaizumi had a surprised and understanding face. Imaizumi cleared his throat which caught the other two males attention.

"I see." Imaizumi said painly, but (M/N) saw Imaizumi's that there were some visible soft feature on his eyes when Imaizumi looked at (M/N).

The tall raven haired boy decided  to change the subject to finally get to his original plan to why he was in the schools back gate with his road racer bike.

"Anyways, that way is dangerous. It's the rear gate slope." Imaizumi states making the two boys to be curious.

Rear gate slope? (M/N) thought looking at Imaizumi who was looking in front of them.

"The road to the main entrance is longer, but the slope is gentler.." Imaizumi points at the other side where there were some students walking that path. "That's the main gate slope." He finished. Onoda smiled with carefreeness. "Oh, it's okay. We're headed to Akiba and this way is shorter!" Onoda said bluntly with a big smile giving a thumbs-up at Imaizumi.

Imaizumi looked at Onoda with an unsure look and he pinched the bridge of his nose he them gave (M/N) a look that if he also agreed with Onoda. (M/N) saw Imaizumi's look and nodded his head with visible sparkling eyes.