Chapter 1

Jimin sighed exasperatedly.

He missed ARMY so much, but they couldn't do anything, it was a worldwide pandemic and they needed to remain at home for counter-measures. He spent most of his time scrolling through twitter on his private account. He would sometimes look for haters and go over a couple of mean remarks about him but it was typical.

They generally passed judgment on him for how he dressed, moved. Like how he acted feminine. However for what reason does it make a difference? Just because he liked expressing himself in a "girl-ish" manner doesn't mean its wrong!

He looked out the window and pouted.

"I wish I could express myself freely without people judging me for it," Jimin said more to himself.

A star went over the sky.

"Chim-chim, who are you talking to?" Taehyung suddenly hugged him from behind tightly, he must've left the door open. Jimin jumped slightly,

"Yah, stop sneaking up on me Taehyung-ah!" Jimin half-heartedly scolded and started poking at Taehyung's sides,

The innocent cuddling suddenly turned into a full-on tickling war, they both giggled loudly and jabbed at one another, a usual night for the '95 liners.

_

They all settled in the living room, eating their midnight snacks while watching a movie, other members are on their phones. They often did this, they don't want to always be cooped up inside their rooms so they find themselves hanging out most of the time. 

Jungkook sat on the couch while Jimin settled on his lap comfortably like he always does. Jimin and Yoongi were playing together on their phones, they often did but Jimin would always complain how bad his Hyung plays, hence the never-ending bickering.

"Ah Hyung, seriously. You're not very good at this game!" Jimin made fun of him, the older scowled. The two bickered as they played.

While Jin was making ramen for himself, he called Namjoon from the kitchen,

"Joon-ah do you want some ramen?" His Hyung offered,

Namjoon shouted an approval and thanked his Hyung,

"WOAH!" Hoseok shouted rather loudly at the movie they were watching, the maknae line snickered at their hyung's reaction. Hoseok complained about the movie and snuggled up with the youngers. Jimin was now directly sitting on the couch while Hoseok hugged him, he chuckled at his hyung's cute antics. 

Jin handed him his ramen and sat on floor with Namjoon. Jimin asked for a bite and they both gave Jimin a spoon-full. He often asked for other's food and the members always just spoils him with their own. 

It was pleasant, being with the members. They resembled a family and Jimin felt glad and comfortable. Perhaps this isolation isn't so terrible all things considered, regardless of the way that it dropped a large portion of their calendars...

it was okay,

until the next day. 

[SCENE]

HI GUYS! IM BACK WITH ANOTHER JIMIN CENTRIC BOOK! I'm soOO excited for this one <3 !