Chapter 2

Jimin felt groggy, his body felt heavier than usual and he could scarcely pull himself up from his bed. His senses were fuzzy as he approached the bathroom next door. He looked at the mirror vaguely before his eyes went comically wide.

What. The. Fuck.

He scoured his eyes forcefully with the expectation that his eyes were simply playing with him. Perhaps he's still sleeping? This has to be some sort of fucked up dream!

because right now he can see it clear as day,

on where his normally flat-as-a-board chest were suddenly...

"mounded"

Jimin cringed, he lifted his shirt to inspect it better, and there it was. Body parts that were EXCLUSIVELY for women but he HAD THEM

(well not exclusively, he respects those who wanted them despite not being born with it but you get the point)

he groped his chest and yep, he felt them too.

nonononononononono

he hurriedly shucked his sweatpants down. Jimin stared as his boxers that we're looking emptier than it normally was, he gulped. He slowly pulled it down with shaking fingers, 

_______

A loud scream erupted from the building. It surprised the members because of how boisterous it was. They all hurriedly went to Jimin's room to check. They were extremely worried about Jimin, of course. 

Namjoon knocked on his door, surprisingly, no one answered. Now they were really worried. 

Jungkook and Taehyung glanced at each other worriedly.

"Jimin-ah, we're coming in," Yoongi spoke for them and opened the door to reveal that no one was inside. He must be inside the bathroom. 

They all walked inside slowly, inspecting the place. They could see Jimin's shadow inside the bathroom as they peeked through the open door, 

"Jimin, what's wrong?" The oldest hurried to Jimin's side only to find himself taking a step back immediately. 

oh.

OH.

Jimin was currently sitting on the floor with tears running down his cheek and of course his new body. 

The room was silent.

"Hyung what the heck are you doing?" Jungkook laughed, finally breaking the silence, thinking Jimin was doing something weird like stuffing his shirt, or whatever is going on with his chest. 

Jin pulled Jimin's shirt up, expecting something to fall down- 

nope.

All the members screamed, Jin was so stunned he could scarcely speak, Namjoon secured Jungkook's eyes, who looks like he's about to faint, Taehyung didn't have a clue whether he should snicker, "was this a prank?" Hoseok thought he was daydreaming, Yoongi figured he just lacked sleep, thus he was hallucinating

Jimin just stayed there, soulless as though everything has been depleted out of his body.