Chapter 10

[Use the visual above as a reference for this chapter]

"How about this one?" Namjoon asked, 

They were, as of now, in Namjoon's studio. The rap line with Jimin and Jin had chosen to tag along. The youngest was attempting to pick a sample for his new track. He chose to go with a seductive/enchanting vibe this time. He had his fun singing cute and serene songs, he figured it wouldn't hurt trying something new.

"I think this would go well with your voice, Jimin-ah," Yoongi had replied as the music played in the background, it was giving off sensual undertones and it didn't help his hyungs focus one bit. 

"Jiminie would kill any genre," Hoseok beamed, he ruffled Jimin's hair in fondness.

Jimin blushed, "Ah, hyungs you're making me shy!" he giggled merrily, his eyes were crinkling in view of how wide his adorable grin was.

The oldest just looked at Jimin in endearment, he missed seeing Jimin this happy. It has certainly been such a long time. They probably don't talk about it so much but it was hard for Jimin to acknowledge what his identity was as of now. It took some time for him to get comfortable with himself and that truly frightened his hyungs...

they remembered when Jimin used to go through extreme dieting measures just to keep his thin frame, they wouldn't want him to experience that again. 

Jimin bent forward to look at the computer screen, his black sweater exposing a little too much for everyone to handle and his skirt riding up to an extent where it didn't seem okay anymore. 

They all just tried to look away, Namjoon fixed his eyes on the computer screen as Jimin babbled about his song (at least that's what he thinks Jimin is saying, he can't really tell anymore),  Jin just stared at Namjoon's action figures as if he was fascinated by it, Hoseok stared at his phone (which wasn't even on),  and Yoongi shamelessly stared at Jimin, (to his defense he didn't even realize he was staring) 

Namjoon cleared his throat, and his mind, "So, Jimin. Are you getting used to your body now?" he tried to sound as leaderly as possible but the way Yoongi had looked at him suggests he may have fucked up that attempt

"Kinda, it's a little frustrating though, but it's no problem!" Jimin smiled awkwardly, his hands held up in a defensive manner.

They all glanced at each other,

"It's okay Jimin, you can tell us anything," Jin said in his comforting voice, Hoseok put a hand over his back and rubbed tenderly.

They could see how nervous Jimin was, but he trusted his hyungs and he knew they could never judge him. He was in a safe space. 

"Well, I..." Jimin stammered a bit,