Chapter 3

"So let me get this straight" Namjoon started,

"You made a wish that you could be more feminine without anyone judging you for it, and now you're suddenly a girl?" 

It sounded even more ridiculous the second time it came from his hyung's mouth. 

They were all sitting in the living room since Namjoon assembled an emergency meeting to examine this significant issue.

Jimin groaned helplessly, "Hyung, please I have no idea how this happened!" he felt tears forming again. His face felt hot under the gazes of his co-members. But why? Sure he was embarrassed from time to time but this felt different. It felt somewhat good in a way. 

It has really been a popular myth in Korea that a few people are out of nowhere awakening as the alternate sex, a disconnected case yet there were a few. A few people were professing to be a man or a lady. However, these sorts of cases were simply labeled as fantasies by many.

"Wait, so you're a girl. Even there?" Hoseok finally addressed the elephant in the room.

they all looked at Jimin,

He simply nodded but they can tell how upset Jimin was. Taehyung felt bad for almost laughing earlier, this was more serious than they thought. What would be the future of bts if this is Jimin's situation forever? He could go under surgery but it would surely start controversy. 

Taehyung immediately hugged Jimin (there was erm an obstacle in the way but they made it work) He rubbed his back reassuringly, 

Jimin started crying, he didn't know what to do. Sure, it was a quarantine but how long will he be stuck like this? He's scared. Everyone sensed that Jimin was overwhelmed, they immediately showered him with reassurance. 

"Don't worry Hyung! No matter what happens we'll be beside you!" Jungkook had his lips in a pout, 

Jimin nodded cutely, his shirt was slipping past his shoulder as he hiccuped. They blushed.

It was normal before since they know Jimin liked oversized shirts, they were comfortable and whenever his shirts would fall off his shoulders they thought it was cute in a brotherly way. But now that Jimin was technically a girl, his figure was appalling. He was curvy if someone had to describe it.  His facial features stayed the same, it was as if it was just his body. 

Jimin was pretty. He always was.

Seeing Jimin's flushed face while his shirt teased his skin and his shorts that used to look normal but now it was somewhat erotic, it felt weird for the other members.

Jin stood up at once and grabbed a hoodie from his room. He gave it to Jimin instantly 

"Hyung, I'm not cold-" Jimin protested before he was rudely interrupted by Yoongi,

He wore the hoodie over his head, forcing Jimin to wear it. Jimin huffed. He felt odd, his stomach felt funny. He chose to ignore it.

Namjoon coughed, "Anyways, we have to set some rules. You have a different body now and we have to take precautions" He spoke like the leader he was.

They all nodded.

this is gonna be chaotic.