◇●VI●◇ Shared Moments 🤣❤

"Bucciboy?!"

Leone dragged Bruno, who held onto Trish and was automatically dragging her, into the school building and led both to the cafeteria.

For me, really?

I'm so thankful…

Just another day at Rosario Livatino High…

[(+±———○○○◇●●◇○○○———±+)]

Third Person POV

"Here it is, the cafeteria!" Bruno spoke with his arms in the air.

"Relax, Bruno. Everyone's seen and been in a cafeteria at least once…"

"Come to think of it, I've never actually been in here before, " Trish wondered.

Bruno smirked and punched his arm in a playing way.

"Jeez, Abbacchio. I was right as usual."

"Tch. In your dreams. And it's Leone to you."

The trio went on a search for a free table and luckily, there happened to be one left.

"There, " Bruno screamed out of instinct, "We'll sit there. Trish, you---"

He paused.

Wait… I can't afford to leave her alone…

"Leone, tell me what you want, I'll get it for you…"

"Eh…" he thought as he sat down on one of the seats, "Ruchetta, please."

"And what about you, Trish?"

"Can I- take a look at what they have first? I've never been in here, anyway, " she murmured, still quietly.

"Oh, Si, yes. Sure. Of course, why not? Let's go then, " he swore under his breath again for not knowing something so obvious, "Leone, make sure you save those seats for us, ok?!"

Now the duo walked up to the order section while Leone sat and listened to that music of his.

When will he ever stop?

I'll tell you the answer. He only stops when someone interrupts him.

So why don't we try that out?

"Mi scusi…"

The lion halted the song and looked up, for who stood in front of him were two boys, one with blonde hair and musical attire, the other with a purple jacket and a strawberry earring, both holding their trays.

"Oh no, oh no, Abbacchio's badass af! We might get in trouble by disturbing him JUST A LITTLE!" one whispered.

"Don't worry, we've met before," the other whispered back, " It'll be fine."

The one on the seat squinted his eyes and examined both carefully.

It's that smart-as-ass kid, right? I know him, in fact, everyone does… Pannacotta Fugo, was it?

He took a quick look at the distance where Trish and Bucciarati were standing, ordering their lunches.

"What would you want?" Bruno asked as they glanced at the different types of food.

Trish frowned knowing nothing here would satisfy her, but she instantly took that back as she spotted something.

"They have Crab here, too?"