❢◊❢ ⅩⅩⅡ ❢◊❢ What Wonderful 'Melodie' 🎼🎵🎹

°•○❢◊❢—❢◊❢———❢◊❢—❢◊❢○•°

Thursday, 17 September 1998

Third Person POV

I should come here early in the morning if I want to get this class…

If I wanna play the violin…

Well, guess what? It's early in the morning…

6:45… Way before school starts…

It needed some rearranging before it actually started, that's why it hasn't begun by the start of the school year…

"I even just struggled to get here because of my parents…"

°•○●Flashback●○•°

First Person POV

"I'll jam my thumb in his eye and follow through!"

Then followed a big 'thud' afterwards as I busted through the door.

"Dad!? What the heck! Why'd you-"

The cyan-haired laid on the ground with his limbs spreading outwards in the opposite directions, blood was gushing from his nose and his head.

"What the- Dad?! Are you ok?"

"Why would I, DIO, not be-"

I pushed the evil incarnate of the way to get to the injured.

"I wasn't talking about you!" I was really worried, "Dad! Please, let me fix your wounds…"

「His wounds aren't that much and deep, it won't take long to replace…」

I honestly can't believe I had to use Golden Experience over something that could easily be avoided; something so useless.

「It's like they're just asking to be killed!」

I turned back to the one who started it all.

"Brando! It's all your fault! Why were you guys playing boxing in the house? It's safer outside or in an environment that doesn't possess anything dangerous-"

"Don't." he pointed at me, landing his finger with the EXTREMELY LONG FINGERNAILS on my forehead, "Go around commanding me, kid."

"Well, what if I wouldn't have busted in here earlier and something bad could've-"

"Don't worry yourself, GioGio. Calm down, JoJo and I just wanted to have some fun…"

I glared at him, glaring deep in his crimson eyes; a sigh escaped my lips.

"Fine, have it your way…"

I was about to get up and leave with my handbag, but-

"Brother and-"

I quickly looked to the ground, following the source of the croaking voice; a cough came after.

"Brother and I were just playing together… don't worry, GioGio-"

He coughed again, this time, it was longer.

"Don't force yourself…" I told him.

Looking around, I found a blanket I used to cover him up, then I sat him on the couch.

"Relax, " was all I said, yet, I looked at that bastardo, giving him a deadly glance before leaving the house.

"Tch." I heard him pronounce.