○♤II♤○ Not So Lucky 🍀

*☆°○ ——— ♡+♡ ——— ○°☆*

• Third Person POV

"COME ON NARANCIA! WE'VE GOT TO HURRY!"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"WE'VE GOT TO GET TO OUR NEXT CLASS ON TIME! STOP SLACKING AROUND AND LET'S GO ALREADY!"

"Relax, Guido, " the annoying one reassured him, "I just need to get my geography supplies…"

"YOU HAD TIME TO DO THAT, OUR PASSING PERIOD'S ALMOST OVER, HURRY-- ugh…" Guido sighed as he ran his hand through his hair.

Stay positive…

"I'm done now, sheesh."

And with that, they ran up together to their next class, showing up late.

"Scusami, we're late, " the boys both apologized in sync as they entered the room, they were terrified of the teacher's answer.

"Again…" he sighed, "Go sit down, you two…"

And they obeyed the man.

"We'll close early today… I want to have time to have a talk with the two of you…"

"But Mr. Santarossa, I was just waiting for-"

"Silenzio! I don't want to hear anything else!" the teacher screamed back.

Mista grumbled under his breath and slouched deeper in his chair while Narancia chuckled nervously and looked to the ground.

"Grazie mille, " Guido murmured annoyedly to the child beside him, not making any eye contact with him.

"I said I was sorry--"

"WHEN?" he whisper-shouted back, he managed to grab the attention of what seemed like a million people.

"Dispiace…"

○♤~~~♤○

There went the bell through the earlier peaceful halls of Rosario Livatino School.

Lunch had just begun, and people headed outside to take some air, others to the cafeteria, to where they could eat.

I mean, who wouldn't want to try some delicious Italian food, like Caprese and Lasagna, Ciabatta and Ravioli, and Pizza the most!

"You want to go and eat together?" Giorno asked the new friend he made.

"Sure, " Pannacotta replied, "but it may take me long to get there, I need to arrange some things…"

"That's ok, " Giorno beamed back at the boy, "I'll save a seat for you, Ciao!"

"Ciao!"

The pupil began to stroll through the hall, taking a look at his surroundings and making his way to what was called the cafeteria.

There were children chatting and standing next to their lockers, there were paintings on the walls like in a prestigious Art school…

Fascinating… this looks way different compared to my old school…

But then…

He stopped dead in his tracks.

"I'm supposed to head to the cafeteria, right?"

"--But I don't even know where it's located… Sterco!"

I should've asked Pannacotta…

I should ask someone…

He happened to stop at a corner and took a look at his surroundings again, he noticed he was the only one in the hallway right now.