□▲ⅩⅨ▲□ Smitten 🥰

❏---❏*◇□▲———:———▲□◇*❒---❒

Wednesday, 16 September 1998

Third Person POV

The break had begun; The break is still running; The break hadn't ended yet.

There were only a few people in the class of 12b, the rest were either in the cafeteria, the school halls, or outside, enjoying the fresh air that cleared out the dirt in their lungs.

If they weren't at any of those places, they probably had something else to take care of.

But the protagonists of this very story were in their classroom; in the school building.

"-And it couldn't have been the janitor because he was the one who called. Why would you call the police to a crime scene? Unless you just want to get arrested or you'd want insurance money."

"…"

"Come on, think, Bruno! It's not that hard if you think out of the box, " he exhaled before speaking again, "Give up?"

"Whatever, " he sighed, laying his chin on his palm in defeat, " Tell me the answer, Leone, " he adjusted his sitting position, one leg above the other.

"It was suicide. The surroundings were faked to make it look like someone had had a fight and then pushed her off the building, so like a murder. She jumped and fell to her death because-"

"Abbacchio talking about his dumb crime mysteries again?"

The fair-headed didn't even need to look in the direction of the annoy-encouraging voice, he was already aware of the man's identity.

Fratello Amico.

"You sound as dumb as the riddles do."

The bully of that junior pilot that had walked into the classroom as the students of the school were having recess was a senior, yes, and he happened to be in the same class as the two seniors.

They're not even riddles…

Leone grumbled in aggravation but he didn't charge at the student, he knew he just wanted to get on his nerves. He ignored him and went back to speaking to his classmate, trying to get on his nerves.

"As I was saying, she couldn't take it anymore and she was a lonely person who lived alone and never had a single company."

"Aww, that's sad..." Bruno felt empathy as he took another Porcini Mushroom to eat out of his lunchbox.

He hasn't fought the guy? Why?

Has Leone finally changed or something?

"Yeah, right? She was suicidal throughout her whole adulthood-"

"That's enough, Leone! I don't want to get even more empathetic-" he played around-

"CIAO?!?! HOW DARE YOU IGNORE ME?!!"

Fratello screamed at the edgelord and his friend, not giving single care of his surroundings, but when it suddenly went quiet in the classroom, he knew quite alright that all eyes were on him.

"Tch, " was all the bully said before walking to his seat at the front of the classroom and sitting there in peace.

He knew he couldn't do anything, Leone was the eldest in his class.

Abbacchio and Bucciarati glanced at the man, they didn't know what to feel, they didn't care, really.

"Y'know, " Abbacchio started, "People that take out their anger on people and just want to annoy them, and that are known as a bully all around are alone deep inside."