♢♧ⅩⅧ♧♢ The Grade 🔠🤬💢

"I get it, Giorno, " he wasn't the one to talk at the moment.

Great. Now I have this guilt on my shoulders…

They just wanted to help me…

Why did I scream at them in the first place?

••°**¤♧♢♢♧—————♧♢♢♧¤**°••

Wednesday, 16 September 1998

Third Person POV

"So… 's there anything else, Narancia?" His closest friend with the hat asked, "You know, a seeeeccretttt?"

"I don't think he's in the condition to-"

"No, it's ok, Fugo…" the one being ask reassured his closest friend with the strawberry earrings.

He put his hands in his pockets and glanced in the sky before he said something that shocked everyone.

"I despise surprise parties."

Everyone had their eyes on the little juvenile. The Narancia they knew had completely disappeared. Someone as cheerful as he was hated surprises?

"Tch. He's just kidding. He can't think straight because he's still angry-"

"If you think I'm that stupid, I might as well get ready to slit your throat, Abbacchio."

Yes, he had gotten off of his skateboard and held one of his pocket knives to the senior's neck, though the senior didn't seem a bit affected.

They glanced in each other's eyes before Narancia let go of his collar in defeat.

Abbacchio thought:

Just had to keep my cool…

"Man, you never show any emotion despite me trying!" The Daidai argued in resentment, he scratched the top of his head, "And can you all stop staring at me already?"

He could tell, even though he was facing with his back to them, that they're sights never met elsewhere but him because of how peaceful it was and because he felt it.

"I mean… he does have a fast heartbeat-"

"SHUT UP, GIORNO!"

"LEONE!"

"It's just…" the gunman paused, "You hate surprises?!"

"Ugh, I never said that!" The junior complained, "I just don't like the feeling of surprise parties or surprise birthday parties… I don't even understand why you have to celebrate your birthday in general, it was just the day you were born on."

Mista thought:

That's why he always tried to avoid it…

To avoid me knowing that it was his birthday…

And even though I always ended up knowing in the end…

He'd make sure his classmates and friends didn't know, if it were on a school day, of course!

"And why do people give each other presents? There has to be some logical reason behind that-"

"So…" Trish thought, "We won't give you any presents on your birthday, then-"

"Hey! Who said anything about me saying you shouldn't give me any!?! Huh!?"

As much as everyone tried their bests to hold the unpredictable laughter in, their subconscious plans failed every time.