□~~ⅩⅩⅢ~~□ Grammar Baby 👶🤒🌸

□~~---~~——~~---~~□

Thursday, 17 September 1998

Third Person POV

"Ugh! I really have no idea how I failed this English test! And I only got it yesterday! The puttana had to interrupt my eating at the cafeteria," he grumbled, "It's only half-past! School hasn't even started yet-- daughter of a shitter forced me to come early-- Where did you come from again?"

"I had just signed up for music class. Ms. Musica said we should show up early in the morning, that's why I'm here…"

"Oh…"

"And that's because you hadn't studied, Mista."

"What's it to you, new kid? You don't even know how the tests play out here-"

"'Course I do. They gave me a whole list of how it works."

The Joestar proceeded to show the gunslinger the note in his hands.

"Well, at least you're being truthful..." Mista trailed off, " but Bucciarati wouldn't surely have liked it if you had lied-"

Chuckling laughter was the next thing that followed by both of them.

I mean, it was true what Mista had spoken, Bruno hated it, and I mean, hated it if someone wasn't being truthful.

It was a thing all Bucciarati's friends knew and had to know.

The topic was so funny and so true, that the gunman had let go of his test paper without his notice in joy; the paper slid to the slippery ground, in front of a guy's feet.

And as this 'guy' finished arranging the stuff from his locker, he glanced towards his classroom, despite the time. He didn't see the sheet before his feet, and therefore, almost slipped over the thing.

He noticed, of course, and gave it his all just to turn his skull down to the ground.

A test paper?

What's this doing here?

"What the-- Making me close to slipping was the wrong move, paper!" he shouted, glasses falling to the ground, he halted as he noticed another thing, "Huh?"

He picked up his glasses and the test paper simultaneously so he could read what was on it; turns out he was completely blind without them.

"Guido Mista..." he read, " What's this about?!" he exclaimed as he read the sentences on the paper.

They're all wrong...

" What the-- '1. She got the birthmark from her mother's Jeans.' '2. My rabbit struggled on eating the Karat I gave him.' ..." he got angrier, you could hear it in the tone, " '3. The hole neighborhood makes a noise at knight.' '4. Eye bearly by ore cell hour flower.' ..."

"Hey, Giorno, have you seen my-"

"YOU!"

The blue-haired stomped up to the one in search of it; he had had enough.

"Oh, Zank yū!" Mista exclaimed, " You found it-"

"I DIDN'T COME HERE TO GIVE YOU YOUR CAZZO, I CAME HERE TO SHOUT AT YOU!" he stated,  "HOW CAN ONE GET THE SPELLINGS WRONG? I MEAN, TAKE A LOOK AT THE LAST SENTENCE!"

The gunslinger held the right of the sheet as the other held the left, just to obey the aggravated one. He read it out loud: "I barely buy or sell our flour." Then he looked over to the one in white, "I don't get it, is it wrong?"