Chapter 3

Great. Cherry's breathing is getting heavier. It's been... how long, a few years since she has seen the boys (apart from Party Poison, whom she saw earlier), and now she is about to. What if they hate her now?! what if they forgot who she was?! What if-

"Hey guys..." Cherry mumbled. All four of the boys heads turned round. Jet and Kobra immediately grinned from ear to ear. Ghoul, on the other hand, put his hands over his mouth, eyes started watering. Party was looking at her with a happy look spread across his face, hazel eyes lighting up almost instantly.

Ghoul shot up from his seat and sprinted over to Cherry and pulled her into a hug, a little too hard for her liking, remembering past events, causing her to tense up. She doesn't think he noticed so she hugged back as quick as possible. Unfortunately for her, someone else noticed.

Once Ghoul let go of the girl, Jet and Kobra pulled her into a hug, but more gently than Ghoul. Party then stood up and gave her a comforting hug, which Cherry clung onto for a while. Once they both pulled out of the hug, Ghoul piped up, "we all have a lot of explaining to do."

Time skip:

Once Party and the boys finished explaining about what they've been up to, it was Cherry's turn to talk. "Uhh... well," she begun, palms sweating. She began to pull the ends of her jacket sleeves. Party noticed, but didn't pipe up about it.

"I guess we should start, when I left mama... I was trying to find you guys, I wasn't successful and ended up getting taken by BL/I for a few years-"
"WHAT?!" Ghoul interrupted. Cherry flinched. Maybe she said the wrong thing. Maybe he's gonna throw her out! Maybe...
"Ghoul, you're scaring the poor girl, let her speak." Jet mumbled

"Uhh..." Cherry laughed nervously. "Well, I managed to escape after a couple of years of torture and pain... and I was back on the search for you guys. I ended up finding a girl, named Toxic Poison, Uhh she took me in, with her other friends, named Black Night and Cracked Skull... turns out they were bitches I guess, so I left after a while. While I was still trying to find you guys, I guess I passed out... I don't know how I got here though..." Cherry explained slowly.

'Yeah, she's definitely leaving out a couple of details...' Party thinks to himself. "Oh uh... yeah I found you while driving back from getting supplies." Party stated.

"Oh! Thank you!" Cherry smiled.
"Oh, no problem" Party replied. Soon after that, they broke out into conversation. All talking in a group.

Time skip:

Soon enough, it started to slowly get dark outside. And they all slowly started heading to bed. Kobra showed Cherry to her room and left her to relax. Which she didn't. She waited until she heard absolutely no noise and went to the roof of the diner, where she relaxed for a while.

She sat there, breathing slowly. Thinking, maybe too much. 'Why would they let her stay? Isn't she just a disappointment? What is she even doing on this planet anymore? What's the point?'

"Hey." A male voice murmured.
Cherry jumped, then realised who it was. "Oh shit! You scared me!" She whisper yelled playfully. Party smiled and sat down next to her.

There was a comfortable silence and Party was about to speak when a loud noise was heard indoors. Great.