part 1

I woke up and got reay for school. i grabbed a floral crop top, and a black high waisted skirt. i put on some pink no show socks and then put a pair of black vans.

i walk out of my house with a bagel, just in time to catch the bus, i walk all the way to the back, and glanced at all of the annoying highschoolers.

let me introduce myself, my name is kattilina, call me kat. im in the 12th grade and cant wait to get out of highschool. no one likes me there, and i dont ike them.... except for one kid..

i got off the bus, after everyone eles. As i am walking to class this kid walks by me and pushes all my books out of my hand onto the floor. I went to the floor picking up my books and my CRUSH helped me, as my smile grew.

"hey, im Taylor Caniff from the football team."

"I know." I giggle. "Im kat."

" so. uhh are you doing anything this weekend?"

"nope." i say looking at the ground

" well i was wondering if you wanted to hang out at my house or go to the movies?"

"Both sounds great." I blush.

i said looking at his brown eyes. he asked if could walk to first period with me. i said sure. his class is right next to mine. I didn't want to say goodbye. He is so nice and cute just amayzing.

I tell him goodbye and walk in the classroom. When I walk in I see angle and a few other popular kids.