1.00 ␈

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Dont get me wrong, I know Justin lives here and all but he's a dick. I hate him. We hate each other. I hate him for what he did to Hannah and I always will hate him. He hurt Hannah, we all hurt Hannah in some way. It hurts me to see find out she was hurting but I didn't notice. And it pisses me off that Justin always claims that he actually loved her when he treated her like shit. If it meant bringing Hannah back, he could drop dead for all i care.

"Hey Justin, there goes your brother." bryce said hitting justin on the chest as I walked down the hallway. "Bryce i've told you millions of times, do not call that thing my brother." Justin glared at me before turning back around to face Bryce. I rolled my eyes and walked out to Tony who had the biggest smile on his face. "What're you happy for?" I asked him, laughing. "Seems like you and Justin are making progress huh?" "I don't know what "progress" is to you Tony, but there isn't any."

"Come on Clay, he called you "thing" instead of asshole or bitch. OH AND MANWHORE!" Tony shouted making people look at us. "What the fuck Tony keep your voice down." I whispered and left to go to first period. I stared at Justin as he came in after Bryce. We had a new teacher after our old teacher quit because she thought our school was cursed. Basically the new teacher had no idea about this school because when everyone got seated and she called out names for a group project, she called two people that would NEVER wanna work together.

"Clay and...Bryce." I turned and saw that Bryce was staring at me and Justin was glaring at Bryce. "Hell no, Clay is NOT working with Bryce." "Justin I completely understand some teenagers dont get along but this is school work we're talking about, they're gonna have to put those little differences ahead of them." "Little? There is nothing "little" that goes on between them." Justin got up and walked out the room and Bryce followed him. I walked out and looked around the corner while I listened to their conversation.

"Justin im not gonna hurt Cla-." "Bullshit Bryce you hurt everyone, I couldn't save Jess but I will save Clay." "You think I wanna hurt Clay? " "I wouldn't be surprised Bryce." Bryce scoffed before walking away leaving Justin by himself. I followed as Justin walked into the bathroom.

"Justin?" I shut the door quietly as Justin was drying his hands.

"What was that?" "Clay we all know, even though you dont wanna admit it he triggers you, I should know I live with you. I know you're great at hiding it but come on Clay, you and Bryce in a room together for hours? your gonna get triggered." "You hate me." "Yeah, I know dont remind me." "I still dont know why you would-" "Your my brother Clay okay? My brother, thats all."  He walked pass me and left the bathroom.