𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 -Brotherly love-

IMAGINE you see Soda crying and you comfort him...

Like usual, Soda's brothers, Pony and Darry, were in a fighting rage with each other

Like usual, Soda's brothers, Pony and Darry, were in a fighting rage with each other. This wasn't uncommon between them, and usually wouldn't really bother Soda, but whenever they bring him in the middle of their fight, to pick sides, he was hardly able to control his feelings against it.

One day you were walking to his house from work, to find him sitting on the front steps with his head in his hands.

"S-soda? What's wrong??" You asked him, immediately sitting down next to him.

"Damn them... Pony and Darry are at it again. I-i can't take this anymore-" he choked on his words. He looked at you, and you could see his tear stained blue eyes and pink cheeks, this broke your heart.

You furrowed you eyebrows. You hated when they fought, just as much as Soda did, for the fact that it affected him a lot.

You got up, stomping into the house and into the hallway where they had been fighting.

"Guys! What is going on here!" You shouted over their yelling.

Both Pony and Darry glared at you.

You looked down to see a broken picture frame. It was a picture of Pony, Darry and Soda and their parents.

"Oh.." you said quietly.

"It was an accident! I just walked out of the room and my shoulder bumped into the frame! Maybe Darry should have nailed it in better." He gave Darry a dirty look.

And just then, they began bickering and fighting again.

"GUYS! Just- stop! Do you even have a clue that your own brother is out there crying over your fighting?? Now you, Darry, stop yelling at him for every little thing he does, obviously, it was an accident! Pony, just try to be a little more careful next time! See, there's no need to fight. Now both of you, get out there and apologize to your brother for pete's sake!" You took a deep breath after scolding them.

They looked at you with wide eyes. You have never yelled at someone before, but this was necessary, and it felt amazing.

Later on, Soda and everyone came back inside.

"You feeling better now, hun?" You said walking up to him for a hug.

"Yeah.. they told me that it was you who made them apologize." He chuckled

"W-well i didn't MAKE them, they had a choice! Apologize to you, or get a beating from me for making my angel cry." You grinned.

"Well that worked. In fact they said they'll try to NOT fight any more."

"Good. Or i'll just yell at them again for ya!"

____________________________________

Is it 3am rn? Yes

Am i gonna sleep? Noo