𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐟𝐮𝐥 | 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 * 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭! *⚠️

🔞 warning! This smut is extremely nsfw, and detailed! If you are squeamish, or uncomfortable with any of smut or 18+ content, i advise you to skip this chapter! Otherwise, enjoy~ 🔞

___________________________________

Dally had never really had a high libido, technically meaning it wasn't something he necessarily needed on a daily basis. Well... most of the time. he had those days where he was uncharacteristically needy, when your bedroom was flooded with his deliberate pleads and pants for hours on end. those blissful sessions were rare and happened exclusively before or after you two slept, but one thing was for sure... when Dally was having fun, he didn't know how to hold back. or let it end.

lazily stretching the sleep away, Dally reached over to you, his arms encasing you as his slightly cold hands found your very warm skin under your shirt. you groaned at the sensation, trying to swat his hands away as you bargained for a few more minutes of sleep. but Dally wanted to play that morning and the games he had in mind needed a second player -- he needed you. his hands glided up to your breasts, giving them a gentle squeeze to stir you.

"dallyyy...," a groan left your lips, amusing him and encouraging him to continue with the teasing. Dally's hands smoothed over your nipples, pinching and twirling them between his fingers. his hands were rough against your skin, pulling and massaging your breasts while lewd noises began to spill from his lips. you continued to resist, trying to hang on to the little freedom you had left. you knew he was playing with you and you wanted to hold off on satisfying him for your own personal teasing. Dally was one step ahead of you though and a lot more impatient. he decided to step up his play, shifting his attention down to your legs now. he moved downwards, slowly parting your legs and running his hands up the inside of your thighs in a way that made your skin crawl and moans roll of your tongue.

satisfied with your reaction, Dally lowered his face between your legs, pressing his tongue against your damp underwear. he maintained that position for a moment, wanting to tease you and get you moving to his tune. and you walked right into his trap, finally playing along as you pushed your hips to his face. amused, Dally slid your underwear off, finally giving you relief as his tongue danced on your clit. your cries of ecstasy bounced off the bedroom walls, encouraging Dally to continue working magic on your warmth. his lips enveloped your swollen clit, sucking it mercilessly while he worked miracles with his tongue. your hips gyrated into him, desperately asking him to enter you. and he obliged, plunging and twisting a finger inside you to get you screaming.

one finger quickly became two as you whimpered his name and pleaded for more. Dally tongue continued to pull and swirl your clit around, your taste and moans possessing his other hand that now grasped his cock and slid down his shaft in steady motions. you two were edging each other on, creating a cycle of reciprocated pleasure that almost broke Dally's whole game plan. noticing how you were steadily approaching climax, he pulled away abruptly, leaving you completely unsatisfied and in tears. he wasn't about to end this that quickly. and besides, this was the best part in games -- when he gets to toy with and dominate the final boss. and his favorite boss of all was you.

"what a way to wake up, right?" he asked smugly, crawling on top of you before planting sickly sweet kisses against your flushed skin. you were so close you could almost feel your orgasm rising in your chest. but was Dally going to do anything about it? well, yes. but he wanted you to wait and earn it first. were you going to wait for that? nope, you needed release now and you desperately needed to let him know.

"you can't just wake me up like that and not finish what you started," you whimpered, your legs wrapping around his waist as a feeble attempt to get him moving. but what Dally loved even more than teasing you was reminding you that he had complete reign over you in the bedroom. he was torturing you, getting under your skin and muttering utterances that made your blood and the heat between your legs boil. he loved seeing you cry, scream, and claw at him for his cock. he watched and soaked in this moment, all while continuing to adorn your body with kisses and your breasts with slow and gentle fondling.

"wow, you really want me to fuck you, right, y/n?" Dally's voice dripped with heavy smugness, pressing his member to your wet cavern enough for tears to brim your eyes as you nodded and choked back moans. "aw, i thought you'd play with me more," he sighed, his hands moving to grasp your legs and pushing them to your chest. he watched and listened as your cries became more erratic, sweat dripping down your flushed body, creating a sight so sweet to his eyes.

"but... i do have to satisfy the princess at some point," Dally said, just before forcefully burying himself inside you. "oh my god! a-ah Dally!" your body arched into his chest as he pulled out, wasting no time digging himself back inside you. your hands clung to the back of his head as he lavished your breasts with his lips. your harmonized moans of pleasure followed after each of Dally's thrusts, setting his steady yet rough pace that showed no sign of slowing down. his hands now gripped your hips, forcing you down onto his dick to receive more of him. the thought of his games and toying with you were completely discarded as Dally revelled in the feeling of you completely receiving and milking down his cock. despite him not having a high libido, he knew exactly how to fill you up to get you screaming and crying.

"Dally! i'm so close! m-more... please!" you choked back on your moans and screams, desperately gasping for air as Dally mercilessly continued to pound into you. one thing that Dally brought with him in everything he did was his competitive streak -- even in moments of making love to you. he always made a point to make you cum before him. watching you ride your high under him before he reached his own euphoria was the greatest win in his book. and as you reached that state of bliss, your hands and legs tightened around his body, urging him to plunge deep inside you as his own high rode through him.

after pulling out, Dally collapsed on top of you. despite how pleasurable sex was, it was still an extraneous activity and he was exhausted. you brushed his hair away and pressed gentle kisses against his forehead and cheeks, feeling his chest rising against you as he tried to catch his breath. "well that was one way to start the day," you sighed, running your hands along his hair as you two winded down.

"who said we were done? we have more levelling up to do," Dally mumbled against your neck, calming his racing heart before peeling away from you and sitting up. you watched in amusement as he beckoned you over, towards his cock that was more than ready for another round. it was times like this that Dally thought: morning sex could be his new favorite thing.. and maybe routine.

____________________________________

IM SO SORRY I WROTE THIS-
>///~///< oml ya'll need to take my phone away from me 😩

Anyways hope u enjoyed 😳 in more ways than 1- 😼 JKJK i'll stop AHHH i'm soft i promise 😳