DOTAE

'' broken relationship. ''

an unfinished oneshot/fiction.

— ☆

a stormy day, i suppose, is happening right now. there were no clouds seen. or maybe it's just too dark for the human eye to see. rain was pouring really hard, and strucks of lightning were also heard at the scene.

one struck just right behind the couple's house, and another one came too. wait, couple? scratch that. the ex-couple's house.

taeyong has never felt this scared before. as much as he looked tough and cold on the outside, he has never been fond of the lightning ever. actually nevermind, he is a softie whenever he's with his other friends. not doyoung; his ex-boyfriend.

his body keeps shivering, and his hands were trembling. he tried his best to keep his cool but he just couldn't.

he waited for doyoung to come back home. yes. they had an argument in which made doyoung just storm off their house. taeyong has no idea where doyoung went. he just knew that he left because of their fight.

they used to only have small fights, but after living together...and being together for countless of times. everything just went downhill. long arguments, so many breaks, and no hugs nor any kisses anymore.

how is that even happening?

they'd only fight for small things like washing the dishes but the two of them just makes it worse. they make it a big thing. you might think it's impossible, but for them it's not.

earlier, they had a fight since doyoung wasn't giving much attention to taeyong anymore. nothing. not even once. it's always his friends, and his friends. nothing else. it's not like he really expect doyoung to do something with their relationship.

taeyong decided to let it out today, but doyoung only denied it.

they aren't even sleeping besides each other nowadays. one would sleep in the guest room, while the other's in the main bedroom. guess who's sleeping on the guest room? yes, you're correct (maybe not). the one and only kim doyoung.

another lightning struck and taeyong was so close to falling apart. he don't even know what he's supposed to think of right now. he took all the pillows from all the sofas and put it all around him. he was hugging one for more safety...or protection.

the door opened and taeyong immediately stood up, causing the pillows beside him; which he just put; fall apart. but he didn't mind, atleast doyoung came home safely right?

doyoung locked the door and took his wet hoodie off. he placed his shoes on the shelf beside the entrance and ruffled his own hair.

"doyoung-ssi--"

the power turned off.

doyoung looked at the older and saw taeyong all frozen. doyoung scoffed. "coward."

but then doyoung's eyes widened, he forgot that he's astrap--

another lightning came.

thud.

☆ — .° • END