𝟒𝟖 - 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | (𝐘/𝐍) | 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧

More and more days have gone by and before I knew it, the morning of Christmas Eve was here.

Jin had sent a message in the group chat early this morning.

Jinnie: I want everyone awake by 10 and in the living room.

Yoon: Alright, but why?

Jinnie: That's a secret, guess you'll just have to find out later.

Kookie: It better not be like last time.

Last time? :(Y/N)

Kookie: Yeah. Jin told us to come to the living room one day. He accidentally spilled glitter all over the living room and needed our help getting all of it up.

Jin: Look, that was a year ago, I will not make the same mistake again. I don't even bring glitter into the apartment anymore!

I glanced at my phone to see it was 9:56. I got up from bed and made it downstairs to see Namjoon sitting down on the couch reading a book and Jimin in one of the chairs looking at something on his phone.

"Good morning! Do you guys know why Jin called us down here?" I walked over to a vacant chair and sat down.

"We're probably going to put up the tree and bake some cookies." Namjoon replied with a monotone voice.

"Really! We're going to make cookies for Santa Claus?!"

"San-" Namjoon tried to speak, but Jimin cut him off.

"Yep, we're going to make all the cookies that we have for Santa." Jimin shot ominous glares at Namjoon and lightly shook his head.

"Well, it seems that we have three already awake." Jin said, coming out from the kitchen.

"(Y/N), Jimin, can you be dears and get everyone up? Namjoon, help me with the Christmas box in the closet."

-

We finally had everyone in the living room. Yoongi wasn't too happy about being woken up, but he said since I did it he didn't mind it too much.

"Okay! Now that everyone is here, its time to put up the tree and bake some cookies for Santa!" Jin exclaimed while taking off his pink apron.

Everyone but Namjoon and Yoongi seemed excited. Instead of jumping around in joy, they stayed seated in their seats with bored looks on their faces.

"Alright, we will have two groups. Group A will be in charge of baking, and group B will be in charge of putting up the tree." Jin smiled.

"How are we picking groups?"

"I'm glad you asked Jungkook. We will draw sticks. I prepared them last night, if you get a red-end stick you will be in group A, if you get the green-end stick you will be in group B." Jin held out a handful of regular looking popsicle sticks.

I was the first to pick. I pulled out a stick from Jinnie's hand and didn't look at it just yet. Jin wanted everyone to get a stick before revealing it. After me, it was Jimin, then Namjoon, Hobi, Jungkook, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jin got the last one.

"Okay, now that everyone has a stick, on the count of three we will show our stick!"

"One."

Two."

The adrenal was starting to kick in; I didn't really care which group I got in, but the excitement was killing me.

"Three!"

Everyone held up their stick, showing which group they would be in. I looked up to mine to see the stick had a green end.

"Ay! I'm in the same group as (Y/N)!" Jungkook yelled, running over and hugging me.

I looked around to see Taehyung and Namjoon also had a green-end stick. Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, and Hobi all had a red-end stick.

"Alright it's settled, let's go ahead and eat a late breakfast before we begin."