𝟓𝟎 - 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | (𝐘/𝐍) | 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲

I woke up thinking it was just a regular day. I walked out to the stairs and looked off the mezzanine and to the enormous Christmas tree near the grand living room window. The sun was just coming up, so it made a golden hue on the small plastic branches of the tree. There was all different color presents under the tree.

Excitement fueled my body, and I ran into Jin's room and jumped right on top of him.

"Jin! It's Christmas! It's Christmas!"

He let out a laugh and sat up in his bed.

"You should wake up everyone else, especially Yoongi." Jin giggled as a joke, but I was too hyped that I just ran to his room next.

I tried to open the door, but it was locked, so I just knocked like a madman till I got bored and went to the next person who I could harass. And that person was Hobi. His door was right next to Yoongi's.

Luckily his door was unlocked, and I did a run and jump on him.

"Hobi! Ho-"

I was trying to move, but I couldn't. He was holding onto my sides. We made quick eye contact.

"Don't you dare." If I moved, he would hit the spot.

"Oh, you don't want me to move my hands?" An evil smirk appeared on his face.

I tried to suddenly move to get out of his grasp, but it didn't work and he only began to tickle my sides.

"STOP!" I couldn't help but laugh. He knew all of my ticklish spots, particularly my sides.

"No, you started this war by jumping on me, but I could stop if you beg for mercy."

"Okay! Okay! PLEASE FORGIVE ME HOBI!" I was out of breath.

"Hmm, I guess pleads for mercy will do for now." He said while letting me go.

"Come on Hoseok, help me make breakfast." Jin said while walking past Hobi's open door.

"Okay. Hey (Y/N), you should wake Taehyung up next, he can't stand it when you pull the covers off of him." Hobi got up from his bed and threw on a shirt.

"Alright."

I stood up and jumped off his bed and ran over to Taehyung's room and quietly opened the door and walked over to the end of his bed, where he slept peacefully.

I didn't take the blanket off of him too quickly so he wouldn't notice till it got halfway down his body, then I ruthlessly pulled the blankets off of him.