Part 2: What have I done?

A/N: I have taken some of these ideas from
Warning: This chapter mentions Suicide. Please beware that this IS a fanfiction so none of this has happened(to my knowledge). If that is a sensitive topic for you, then I highly recommend not reading it. Or reading it your own risk. Please if you feel like this at all there are people out there that can help you. Please talk to them.

Y/N's P.O.V
What have I done? I've not only just confessed to my bias that I have feelings for him but I love him. Like really love him. Why did I do that? I hardly know him. I mean, I know him a little but not on a personal level. How could I be so stupid? Well, at least I know that he also has feelings for me. Or was he just saying that?
"Jimin, do you actually love me? Or were you just saying that?" I ask.
"Y/N, do you not believe me? And of course, I love you. Everything I told you just then was true" he says looking at me as he does he looks like he is going to cry.
"Oh, Jimin please don't cry. If I'm being honest, I don't believe this is happening right now" I say to him as I hug him. He hugs me and cries into my shoulder.
"I'm so sorry I've made you cry Jimin. I feel truly awful about it now" I tell him as I'm still hugging him and rubbing his back.
"It's okay" he tells me still in tears.
"No, Jimin, it's not" I tell him.
"Y/N it feels like a dream if I'm being honest. As soon as I set eyes on you, I knew I wanted you to be mine" he tells me as he breaks the hug and Tae wipes his tears away.
"Aww Jimin. I'm so sorry I ever doubted you. I love you so much, words can't describe how much I love you" I say looking into his eyes. I can feel the tears making their way to the surface.
"I love you so much to Y/N. And I know that sounds stupid because we've only met each other today" he tells me.
"It doesn't. I think we should take it slow. We need to figure it out with this wonderful job you do. And with my job as a professional dance teacher" I say to him and both Jimin and Tae look at me shocked.
"You are a professional dance teacher?" Tae says to me.
"Yeah, I started dancing when I was 3 years of age and have been ever since. So I decided to just continue it as my career" I say to them both.
"I think we should take it slow. We need to get to know each other first. I mean you probably know a lot about me but I know absolutely nothing about you, well apart from you bring a professional dance teacher" he says to me.
"I would like to get to know you for who you really are. I mean not that you are different on stage as you are off stage" I tell him.
"I would love to get to know you more. I think that it's really important to get to know someone before you get into a serious relationship" Jimin says to me.
"I don't mean to be rude but I should go home as my little sister must be wondering where I am" I tell him.
"That's not rude at all. Could we keep it just between us 3?" He asks me.
"I will. I think it's a good idea. Can I give you my number?" I ask him.
"Yeah, of course, you can. I will have to give you my managers card. When you call the number make sure to ask for me" he tells me as he hands me a card.
"Okay, thank you. I will. Have you got a bit of paper that I can write my manager's number down on?" I ask as Tae hands a bit of paper to me and I write down the number and hand it to Jimin.
"Thank you, Tae. I'm going to go home now. I will speak to you at some point I'm sure" I say as Jimin walks closer to me and hugs me goodbye.
"Goodbye Y/N. I hope I can see you soon" he says to me.
"Bye Tae. Good bye Jimin. Could you say goodbye to the other boys for me please?" I ask as I walk towards the door.
"We will do. See you later" Jimin says to me walking over and hugging me again.
"Thank you, this time I have to go Jimin. As much as I want to stay I can't" I say to him as he looks at me with puppy dog eyes. I look at Tae and he gets the message and comes and takes Jimin off of me.
"I don't know when I would see you again. That's why I've hugged you a lot" he tells me while he breaks down into Tae.
"Jimin please don't cry. You're making this harder for me to leave you. You know I don't like it when you cry. I will give your manager a call when I'm home, and you can speak to me then if you like?" I ask and he nods and Tae wipes Jimins fallen tears away with the pads of his thumbs. I can't help but think to myself how that should be me. I should be the one to wipe his tears away. I wave goodbye before I can't. The door closes behind me and all I can think of is him. I shake the thoughts out of my head and pull my phone out to send a message to Jessica.