Chapter 13

I was waking up when I felt warmth surround me. A smile appeared on my face, I couldn't believe how comfortable this was. I don't think I was getting out of bed today. It was too warm! 

I heard a groan and my eyes fluttered open. It's weird, I didn't see Mark's room, which is what I was expecting to see, I saw a a muscular chest in front of me. I had a musky scent in my nose, it was actually nice. I took another sniff and sighed. This was a really good scent. What a dream this was. 

I looked up at the face and the first thing I saw a bush of messy, black hair and then I saw Mark's face. I jumped. "Ah!" I didn't mean to, but it just happened. Mark woke up too and looked me in the eye. I felt the warmth fade away as he jumped as well. 

"Ah!!" Mark almost fell off the bed. My heard was pounding and we simply stared at each other. Mark was taking it all in. "Did we?" He simply asked me. 

I remember exactly what happened. The run-in with those guys, then Mark coming to the rescue, then we came back here and....I looked down at myself and saw I had nothing but a bra on. I gasped. Wow, I guess it really did happened. I looked over and saw Mark didn't have any clothes on at all. I looked on the floor and saw that everything Mark was wearing last night was on the floor. 

I was speechless. I remember what happened last night. That also means that I remember that what happened last night was great. The best night of my life actually. I felt my cheeks grow hot and I hid my face as well as the rest of my body. 

Mark looked around and saw what I saw, "Oh....uh....I-I.....I'm so sorry....uh....I-I'll go make breakfast!" He jumped out of bed and headed out the door. 

I saw his nice, bubble butt as he walked away. I guess he didn't even know that he didn't have his boxers on at least. He was almost out of the room until I called out to him, "Uh...Mark?" 

He stopped. He seemed out of breath, and just in a panic, but he was watching me, listening to me, "Y-yeah, Legan?" 

I smiled. "You don't have your boxers on..." I watched as his penis was dangling between his legs. For an Asian, he was well hung I had to say. 

Mark turned into a cherry. He grabbed his boxers and slipped them on quickly and in a hurry, "Sorry," I heard him mutter. I don't know why he was apologizing really, he's done nothing wrong really. 

"Mark?" I got his attention again. Mark was listening again, but he seemed like he just wanted to leave. But I just had to ask. "Did you regret last night?" 

 Mark looked at me with sincere eyes. He sighed. Was that bad? I have a feeling that was really bad. I felt embarrassment coming on. What was I doing? Mark walked closer to me and sat next to me on the bed, handing me my panties from the floor. "Legan." I grabbed them and hid them from Mark, even though he's already seen them. I tried to avoid eye contact with him. I mean, what am I really thinking? "Last night was the best night of my life." 

I looked up at him with shock. Did he really mean that, or was just saying that to make me feel better. I mean, last night was my first. I just know,, it felt great. "Really?" 

Mark smiled. "Of course. Was that your first time?" I gently nodded. I don't think he was faded that it was my first time. He smiled and leaned in to kiss my cheek. "You were amazing."

I blushed. Did he really mean that? "T-Thanks." 

There was a moment of silence for a second before either one of us said something. It was Mark that said "So, how about we go get some breakfast?" 

Mark had decided that we should go out to the Waffle House nearby. I'll be honest, I've never really eaten out. The only "out" I've eaten is maybe a free chicken sandwich at chik-fil-a. I followed Mark in the door and we sat ourselves down. 

I looked around. I wasn't used to eating out like this. A waitress lady came up to us and smiled sweetly. "What can I get you two?" 

Mark looked at me, wanting me to go first. I slightly panicked and shrugged, "Water is fine." 

The waitress turned to Mark and he smiled, "Coffee, please." The waitress walked away and Mark looked at me. I tried not to make eye contact with him because I was honestly still embarrassed about last night. "When was the last time you came to Waffle House?" 

I shrugged and almost whispered, "Never..." 

Mark seemed shocked, "Wait, really? You've never been to Waffle House?" I shook my head, trying to avoid the subject. "Don't worry, you'll like Waffle House." He smiled. I smiled back, trying to not be rude. There was a silence that was like a blanket around us. It was a comfortable silence. Well, I was fine with it anyway. I started looking around, wanting to know my surroundings. There was a guy in the corner, a couple on the other side of the restaurant, and just the waitresses and cooks behind the counter. "Legan?" Mark's voice was a whisper. I looked over at him, kinda concerned since he was whispering, "Are you okay? From....from last night?" 

I sighed. I didn't want any mention from last night. I just wanted to forget about it an move on. But I understand Mark's concern. I nodded and smiled like it wasn't a big deal, "I'm fine, Mark.  But thanks." He nodded. 

I was able to relax in my seat as I continued to move around. Then I felt something land on my thigh. I slightly jumped. It was simply Mark when he put his hand on my thigh. It was more of assurance and I smiled back at him. 

There was a simple peacefulness between us as we waited for the waitress to come back.