WHO IS THAT?

Past.

Its 12th June 2020. You are standing out of the collage gate of the one of the biggest collages in Faridabad. Manav Rachna University. You lift your head to read the sign. While gaud shouted

GAUD: Hey who are you? And what are you doing here?

(Y/N17): I am Y/N. I have taken admiration here.

You said while you put your bag down and pulled your id out of your hand bag. And gave it to him and adjust your glasses, he looked at it for a brief movement and said

G: Miss Y/N?

Y/N17: Ya that's me.

You said with a little smile. He helped you with your bags and started to walk you to the hostel. You followed him. On your way he started tell you the history of collage but you were not listening rather you were too busy checking your surroundings. Clean, green a lot of boys and girls together either studying or playing on phone. But you also saw something else. One guy in particular caught you eye. Not because he was cute but he was sitting all by himself and maybe writing something. You lost your senses, the more you analyzed him the more you got to know than how cute he was. He was wearing glasses, black glasses, that's all you could see because you were staring at his face. You won't even recognized that you were no longer walking unless the guard call you.

G: Hey are you coming or not?

You savvier as he call you. It was like suddenly you woke up from a dream. A very good dream. You looked at him one more time and this time he looked at as well. Your eyes met for a sec before you ran from there.

You both reach to you room. The guard unlock the door and put your bag down and started to leave. He left you alone and now you were alone you unpacked your thing and arranged them. It was very easy for you. You sat on your bad and lied down. Stared to think about what happened a moments before you close your eyes for a better view and went to sleep.

You woke up because someone bang on your door so hard. You glanced at clock

9:30 PM

You went to door to open it, and opened it and there was...........

Nextchapter if this part gets 40 likes