CONFESSION

There were three girls standing. Each of them had different hair colour. One in the middle with short pulpier colour hair , another one on left side with long brown colour and another one with black medium length colour. You taught it was strange since you didn't share your room and it was pass the bed time in hostel.

You adjust your glasses and asked

Y/N17: Yes ? How can I help?

BROWN HAIR GIRL: Angrej ke aulad

She said it with a little giggle. The girl with pulpier hair grabs you with your arm and took you to the lawn beside the canteen. You were tried to get rid of her but you were too weak to do that.

They reach there and toss you to the ground. You stand up and see more other girls and boys and then you realized what was going on

Ragging.

You got up and went in the crowed. There was a guy sitting on the bench. You did look at him. You removed your glasses and wiped it up with your shirt. You wear it again and the guys on bench stood up and stared to talk something but you weren't listing, you were too busy to find that guy with great writing silk and black glasses. he wasn't there, (that's means he is not new) you taught.

Suddenly you heard you definition.

GUY: HEY!!! That girl with glasses and pink top.

That was you. You look at the place from where the sound came from. It was the guy who was talking. Everybody started to stare at you,

GUY: come here.

You started to walk towards that guy. You stop at a distance.

GUY: what's your name?

Y/N17: I am Y/N

You where standing with you head down then suddenly a girl said

RANDOM GIRL: Look at her stupid glasses

You did left you head up. Rather stare at ground. Suddenly you felt a force between your nose area. You left you're to saw that girl had your glasses and waving it.

(No not my glasses I am blind without them)

You taught.

RANDOM GIRL: you want it baby girl ?

You didn't say anything. Instated you nodded.

RANDOM GIRL: let's see, I know you want it back then dance for us.

You fell your anger grow. You jumped towards her and tried to grebe it. But she was way too strong, she threw you to the ground, and so does your glasses.

(why is everyone throwing me on ground) you thought to yourself. While you mind wasn't settle that girl just sat on you and was about to punch you in face but the guy who was talking grab her and tried to calm her down. You mind could not process anything now, it was just confuse, suddenly you hear a voice are recognizing one.

VOICE: HEY!!!!!!

Everyone ran from there, even the new guys, you tried to find you glasses but tough luck you can see anything. You got up and started to run towards the room. You reach their somehow. You slammed the door beside you and locked it.

You bran was still processing what  happened. But all you can thing now was to thank that mysterious voice.

PRESENT

PRESENT

You woke up from a bad dream and sat on bed, cover in sweet, eyes wide open and scared. Suddenly you realized it was just a dream and noting had happened you were in your apartment, safe.

You got and asked Alexis about the current news. As she was giving you the news you went inside the bathroom and looked at yourself in mirror. You turn on the tap and started getting fresh. After 20 minutes pass by you got ready and went to your car and drew to you office.

You parked your car and went up the lift. The lift open and the lady at the reception greeted you with a 'good morning ma'am' you smiled and replied. As you were walking to you desks all the employs greeted you, you smiled at everyone. And went into your office.

After a minute or so your assistant greeted you too. You replied with a smile. And asked her

(Y/N23): so what are the thing we have to do today?

(YOUR/A): Nothing much just you have a meeting with a foreign client then you have check the growth data and report it to the CEO and the most fun we are invited to a party by 8 pm.

(Y/N23): party for what?

You asked in a funny way.

(YOUR/A): it's a youtuber summit

(Y/N23): you know we are not youtubers right?

You said and giggle.

(YOUR/A): it's for marketing, see there will be big, big youtuber who will be in need of sponsorship.

(Y/N23): and you want me to take you there?

(YOUR/A): NO!!!

She said and stop for a brief moment. You looked at her through you glasses,

(YOUR/A): OK! Yes, please.

She said while making that puppy dog face.

(Y/N23): OK stop with that puppy dog face I will take you there, but you have to work there.

You said pointing you figure .

(YOUR/A): yes I will work so hard.

(Y/N23): OK then go and particle now.

She went out of the room and started to jump you could see her through small door opening she left. You shake your head and started to work.

Time went by and everyone left the office. You glance at the clock while chewing some small details in new marketing idea.

6:30

(pass the working hours) you thought. You got up and left the building. You saw your assistant waving for a ride you took you car there.

(Y/N23): want a ride home?

(YOUR/A): no I will­—

(Y/N23): just sit.

You said and she sat inside. You started to drive towards her home. There was silence through half ride. Then your assistant said and broke the silence

(YOUR/A): I am so excited. Every single big YouTuber is going to be there I am going to meet them all. Aren't you excited.

(Y/N23): I don't watch too much YouTube so it doesn't matter that much.

You reach her home and drop here there. And said that you will pick her up at 8 sharp.

You started to drive. (will he be there too?) you thought, (Well she said all big youtuber will be. Will he really liked party, should I ask him why he did that to me).

Did what comment what you think. Next storyafter 1 week.