WE MEET AGAIN, REMEMBER MOVIE NIGHT?

chapter 7

Present

Voice: Y/N

A ferimlear voice called you.

(Is that him) you thought as you turn around. No it wasn't him, it was

MR. CHADHA with whom your company share 25% of market and your CEO's best friend.

(MR.C): how are you my dear?

He sat beside you as he drink his wine. He was a wise fat, 55 year old man and owner of a big company too.

(Y/N23): ya I am fine.

(he is drunk) You said to yourself.

He started to talk to you, but for some reason you was not getting good vibes from him. You were look for your assistant for so that you can leave. Suddenly your named been called from back. You turned back with happiness to your surprise it was ajey.

(AJEY23): I wanted to talk to you so your assistant told me you're here.

He said it in a profficnal voice. As if he mean it. you were happy but did not show it on your face.

(Y/N23): ya

You said as you got up from your place

(MR.C): I'll wait for you.

He said in an very despaired voice.

(AJEY23): I think we will take some time you counting with your party.

As you both walked a little away from him. Ajey whispers in your ears to go out and talk. You both started to walk. You both went out of the hall. He turned.

(AJEY23): how are you?

He asked you,

(Y/N23): what do you think?

You said without looking at his face or in his eyes. He came closer to hug you, but you denied it saying someone might think wrong and you are on work.

(AJEY23): Y/N I know you are angry on me but please give me one chance to explain myself.

He said as he gram you hand between his both hands ,and you looked in is his eyes, his watered, brown, shining, eyes. Your mind stop processing and you said

(Y/N23): let's have dinner at my place tomorrow at 8pm.

You don't know where those words came out from. He rub his one eye or wipe. And smiled at you. You were just blank. You were just standing there. he went and you saw him going like the first day of your collage you saw him going out through the hall. You were about to cry so you went running towards you car, open the Door and sat inside. You pull your phone out and called your assistant and tell her that you are going home. Before she could say anything you put your phone down. And started to drive. To divert your mind you play the radio it was Ariana Grande on the international radio singing Go is a women.

Your tears could not hold your tears and they left your eyes.