RED DRESS

Capture 6

PAST

5 months later, 14th dec

You were sitting in cafeteria on your phone reading all the messages ajey send you last night.

AJEY-Is she still troubling you?

Y/N -No. idk but she not even

look at me.

AJEY-Cool. good night deer.

Y/N -Good night.

You were blushing while reading those.

(AJEY17):BOO!!!

(Y/N17): AH!!!

you screamed so hard. That ever one was staring at you both. He started to laugh as he took a set in front of you. You were both angry on him but can't help yourself to loving him.

(Y/N17): Why did you miss the class? I was waiting for you the whole time.

You said as you try to make that puppy dog face. He raised his hand and apologized for that. You dug into your bag and remove a pice of paper and asked,

(Y/N17): what is this by the way.

He took it and before even reading it he said,

(AJEY17): it's the information about the prom party that's 2 days later.

(Y/N17): the what now?

You asked with an confused face and raised you eyebrows. He then proceed to tell you that is a small party for collage kids where gf and bf or friends have some fun mostly gfs and bfs.

(AJEY17): basically its party for babu sona.

You laugh as he said.

(Y/N17): you missed your all lectures today btw.

(AJEY17): listen I want to ask and tell you something.

He ignored you and sad. You looked at his lips, they were trembling,(is his not well.) you looked down at the paper (tomorrow 8:30 pm.) you read in your mind.

(Y/N17): :ya, what is it?

(AJEY17): are you going to prom?

(OMG...IS it really happening?..ok,ok, stay calm.) you thought as well as try to calm yourself. But you were blushing, so hard, you were as red as apple.

(Y/N17):ya... if some...one ask me...the..then.yes

(AJEY17):then how about we go together?

You can't believe you're eras. You were shocked you thought t was dram, you re super red, that Ajey asked you

(AJEY17): Y/N do you have fever you are red. You ok?

(Y/N17): yes....i.am...fine,and.and..i love to go with you. And what was the thing you want to tell me?

You manage to asked it without stuttering. You could see the fear on his face under his smile.

He looked away for a sec and asked

(AJEY17):what are you wearing ?

(Y/N17): ya, I don't have anything. Now?

(AJEY17): don't worry just come it's lets go shopping.

He grab you hand. You both went out the collage and sat in an auto and went to mall, and inside the cloth store.

(AJEY17): so what do you like?

(Y/N17): haven't wore a dress in my life so I don't know

You both rome through the whole store but didn't find any good dress. You were looking for a dress and Ajey came to you with a dress.

(AJEY17): try this one.

He said as he took you bag and hand you the dress while pushing you the changing room with the dress.

You didn't look at it closely all you know was it was red, read as red wine. You changed  it and put on your glasses to looked at yourself in mirror.

You were looking beautiful, like a Disney princess, whose prince is waiting for her outside. Suddenly you here the song playing in the store. It was 'MINE BY BAZZI'. You thought it was way too short, it was your first time wearing a short dress.

 You thought it was way too short, it was your first time wearing a short dress

You went out to show ajey who was standing holding your bag in his hands. You walked out to show ajey. There were almost no people except tow workers arranging clothes.

(Y/N17): AJEY, what do you think?

Charter 6 part 2 soon, after 75 likes. what do you think did ajey liked the dress?

PS: Listen TO THE SONG "MINE BY BAZZI" FOR BETTER EXPERIENCE OF THE NEXT PART