OLD SONGS

(AJEY17): excuse me?

He said in a confuse, but you think in a happy voice.

(Y/N17): you.... I mean what do you like?

(FUCK) you thought in your mind.

(AJEY17): I think you should take music since I am in music.

(Y/N17): music it is.

You both got up from site and started you walk towards the music hall. (did he want he to take music?)

(AJEY17): do you have some kind of problem? Y/N

(Y/N17): NO

You said laughing. You blush.

(Y/N17): where did you found my glasses.

You asked still blushing.

(AJEY17): they was under the table of cafeteria.

You both reach to the hall and enter

It was a quiet, smells the way new books smells. You were too lost in smell of the new books you forgot about Ajey.

(AJEY17): I thing sir is not going to come so everyone is bunking the class, so what do you want to do?

He said with an disappointed voice. You got lost in his eyes. Even from his glasses you could see his deep, black, shining eyes.

(Y/N17): I think I will bunk my class here.

Ajey smiled and walk more inside, he lift a guitar placed near the other music instruments/. He sat on a stole and you walk behind his. He tap on the another stool showing the sign to sit. You sat on it.

(AJEY17): so.. know how to play some?

He asked while placing his guitar on his this legs.

(Y/N17): I know how to sing.

You said and he smiled.

(AJEY17):I'll play you sing. What's you favorite song?

You always liked old songs, more like the songs from 90s, you started to think. That should you tell the truth or not.

(AJEY17): Y/N, you there. I just ask you the song not chemical formula.

(Y/N17): I mostly like 90s songs. I am old school, I don't think you know them.

(AJEY17): really try it. What is your favorite song?

Without thinking about it much you let you fav song name out.

(Y/N17): aaj kal tere mere pyar ke

(AJEY17): aaj kal tere mere pyar ke

You both said it at same time. You were blushing so hard now. You could not control you smile now.

(AJEY17): that's my fav song from 90s too. Lets sing it together first I will start then you repeat it.

He said and started singing. And playing the cods of the song

(AJEY17): Aaj kal tere mere pyaar ke charche har zubaan par
Sab ko maloom hai aur sabko khabar ho gayi

(Y/N17): Aaj kal tere mere pyaar ke charche har zubaan par
Sab ko maloom hai aur sabko khabar ho gayi

(AJEY17): Humne to pyaar mein aisa kaam kar liya
Pyaar ki raah mein apna naam kar liya

(Y/N17): Humne to pyaar mein aisa kaam kar liya
Pyaar ki raah mein apna naam kar liya

You went on and on and fined the whole song.

PRESENT.

A car horn broke you thoughts, you were on the single, you glance at the traffic lights

GREEN

You started your car, after 3 mintes you reach your home and got fresh. You asked alixe what time it was, she said it was 7:50.

(I should probably get dress)

You thought

You thought. You open your closet and saw tow new party were dress one full black onepice and another short red mine skirt type onepice.

Nextpart if this part gets 60 likes and comment what you want to were.