HAPPY?

Capture 5

(There is no way I am that read dress, especially if he will be there) you member to yourself. You took the black dress, after 20 minutes you got ready. You stood in front of the mirror. You slowly slide your hands from you chess through you stomach area to you bottom and part of your legs. You adjust your glasses and looked at yourself in mirror. After few sec you went inside the bathroom and wore you contact lances. You looked at yourself again, you glance at the clock.

7:56

(I should go now) you thought as you left your for your car. You reach to your assents house. She was already waiting for you outside her house, she sat in side on the back seat.

(YOUR/A): if you don't mind can I put ear piece?

(Y/N23): ya sure

You said as you start the car.

She put her ear piece in one ear and one kept another one hanging by the connecter.

PAST

(AJEY17): your singing is really good.

Ajey said as put the guitar back on it place.

(Y/N17): you play very nice guitar. How?

He smiled as you gave him complement.

(he's smile is so cute, I wish please please please god I wish to meet him again)

(AJEY17): so that's how I know how to play.

You were just blankly staring at him.

(AJEY17): OK SO...

You suddenly woke up.

(Y/N17): ya..

That's all you could say.

(AJEY17): call me sometime.

He pull out his phone and unlock it.

(AJEY17): or just give me your number I will call.

you type it and give yourself a miss call. And give it back.

(AJEY17): ok I will call you.

He said and left the hall. You were standing and watching him go, Out through the door

(Y/N17): I'll wait.

PRESENT

(Y/N23): STILL WATING.

you didn't realized that you said it out loud.

(YOUR/A): you said something?

She asked you.

(Y/N23): no..no

You said and connected to drive. You reach there at about 8:10. You assents could not hold it anymore and she almost ran to the entrance. You followed her and before you could enter, you told her that control herself because you have to look professional. She said ok and then you enter. You saw all recognizable face big bosses of different companies, and also the people from youtube you guess. You told your assent to get on working and she did. You saw empty chairs near the bar counter you went and sat there.

(BAR TENDER): how can I help you my dear?

(Y/N23): no thanks I am fine.

(BAR TENDER): really? you don't look like you are.

(Y/N23): I am smiling.

You pass a wide smile as you said it. He looks at you, he was an old man probably in his mid 50s or something.

(BAR TENDER): from outside, what's inside ?

He said as he pick up the glass to clean it.

(Y/N23): you guys know everything don't you?

You said and giggle, bar tender giggle with you.

(BAR TENDER): you need anything call me.

He said as he left to look after some other thing.

(Was he right) you thought, (idk, is he here? Must be, I should have looked for him before I got here, why does it matter anyway, should I ask A/N, NO not a great idea)

You were looking at the wine glass bottles as you taught.

(those bottles are as red as the dress I wore that day)

Next part if this part gets 75 likes.

Comment what will happen?