SORRY!

You sat and he looked at you and you looked at his lips trembling. He got down from the sofa on his keens his hand on your lap hold yours. You looked into his eyes, his watered eyes. he nervously giggled and said

(AJEY23): I don't know how to start or from where to stare.

He rubbed your hand with his thumb. And looked down and back at you. You laugh with tears in your eyes and said

(Y/N23): I start, why...... didn't y....you ca.......call? What......happened?

Your throat became heavy and you felt the pain in your voice. You tried to control your tears.

He touches his forehead on you hands which he was holding. And said

(AJEY23): I am sorry I was scare. Everything happened so fast, my channel got three strikes I was about to lose it I left the collage. My life was just a mess, I was small I got scared.

(Y/N23): AJEY..

You hold his face and lift it and he was was crying

(AJEY23): so sorry didn't had the courage to call you back, I AM SORRY.

(Y/N23):Fare enough..

You said as you sniff and got up and went to toward the kitchen but stopped in the middle. He got up and stood looking toward the ground he removed his glasses and wiped his tears.

You turned around and looked at him you started to cry and ran towards him and hugged him. It was a sudden surprise for him so he lost his balance for a few sec.

He was shocked.

(Y/N23): I missed you.....i really..really...really mis...miss.s..missed you.

You said as you cried so hard that your could not controlled your breath..

He hugged you back. Rapped his hand around you. Hug you tight. You both collapse on the ground but you were still holding each other.

(AJEY23): I missed you too.

He cried with you too. You got away and looked at him he wiped your tear. You smiled and he smiled with you.

Time went by you both were sitting on the ground resting your back against the sofa your head on his chess his one hand raped around you. Not saying anything just listening to this heart beat. And looking toward him every 10 sec. playing with his hand.

(AJEY23): its 10 pm. Already.

He whispered.

(Y/N23): aaj jaane ki zid na karo
yoon hi pehloo mein baiThe raho
aaj jaane ki zid na karo
haay
mar jaayenge, hum to luT jaayenge
aisi baatein kiya na karo
aaj jaane ki zid na karo

tum hi socho zara, kyun na rokein tumhein
jaan jaati hai jab uTh ke jaate ho tum
tumko apni kasam jaan-e-jaan
baat itni meri maan lo
aaj jaane ki zid na karo

You got on your knees and sat on his legs he hold your waist. Your both forehead touch it. He b ut your hairs behind your ears.

You kissed him. And got away he kissed you back. Your started to cry in the middle of the kiss you got away and hugged him. You fell seeped in the his armed.

You woke up in your bead, confused you look towards left there he was. Sleeping you went close to him and hugged him and he hugged you back. Kissed you on your forehead and slept again. After few moments you woke up and saw that he a wasn't there. You sat on the bed he comes out from the washroom.

(AJEY23): ohh good morning.

He smiled and say and walk and sat beside you. You put your head on his shoulder and hold his hand.

(Y/N23): now what?

(AJEY23): marry me?

He said as he laugh a little.

(Y/N23): who will marry you?

You said joked

(AJEY23): really?

He said in a shock baby voice.

(Y/N23):no I am joking.

you started to laugh because he looked dame serious and cute. This was the first time you laugh in 6 years.

(AJEY23): when did you laugh like this last time?

He said as he smiled at you. You blushed, and kiss him.

The end.