lockdown.

Shay POV.

I woke up to the whole school going into lockdown. I quickly sprang up off my bed, and locked the door to my room. Emma was gone. I decided to wait about 10 minutes, but she still didn't come back. I didn't know where she was. I tried texting her, but of course she'd left her phone on her bed. No one was coming in the room, telling me what was going on, and I was starting to freak out.

I texted Zayn. "What's happening? I'm alone, and i'm scared..."

I got a text back within seconds. "People are coming into the school , with guns. Don't worry, everythings gunna be okay."

I really started to panic. "Zayn , im freaking out right now." I texted back.

"I'm coming to you."

I texted him back, telling him not too, but he wouldn't listen. He couldn't come through the dorm, of course, because the main doors and fire doors were locked, so he ended up climbing through the window.

I smacked him, when he came in. "You could've gotten killed! What if the people saw you?!" 

He tried to calm me down. "Don't worry, we'll be fine."

Then I remember Emma. "Oh my God...Emma. she left this morning, and i don't know where she is...what if..." i start flipping shit. If Emma got shot, or worse--

"Don't worry. She's safe in our dorm with Niall. See, I told you we'll be okay."

Zayn keeps in contact with the others, finding out whats going on. Apparently, after we'd left the party on Friday, some of our boys had fought with a bunch from another private school around here, and the other ones had a bone to pick.

Something told me this would be a long lockdown...