ten

Ace grabbed the folder labeled 'For Bird' walking towards the hole she jumped through handing it over to John B

"that's not gold" Pope muttered.

"come on, baby, i got you" JJ said helping Ace out of the tomb.

"holy shit" John B says, "this is from my dad." he looked at his friends with a bit of hope.

"code red. code red. square groupers! square groupers!" JJ ran over making the others look over quickly and panic.

"go."

"it's the guys who robbed your house" JJ pushed everyone behind the tomb first as they all ducked down hiding and turning off their flashlights.

"John B, your light!" Kie says.

"you guys think it's them?" Ace asked.

"homie's got a gun." JJ told them.

"screw this." Kiara shook her head starting to run followed by Ace then the boy's.

the all jumped over the fence smoothly but Pope on the other hand got stuck.

"guys! guys!" Pope called out.

"shit" Kie pointed.

"guys, i'm stuck." Pope repeated trying to get his shorts off the fence.

"Pope, come on!"

the four teens ran over to Pope trying to get him down, JJ pulled his gun out, "no. Pope, don't move, okay?" JJ called out.

Ace ran over moving his hand away "JJ, no" she scolded.

"wait. you're gonna rip me!" Pope exclaimed.

"you're fine. come on!" Kiara pulled him down as his pants ripped causing the others to laugh.

"nice dude" JJ laughed.

"it's a little tootsie roll." John B laughed running to the car.

"that bread had mold on it three days ago" Pope told JJ who was making a peanut butter sandwich on moldy bread.

"i'll just pull off the bad parts. plus, mold is good for you. it's just a natural organism." JJ responds making his sandwich.

"is it?" Ace asked, the blonde shrugged finishing his sandwich.

"JJ!" Kiara says for him to hurry up.

"yup, yup, yup! hot damn! let's do it." JJ grabbed a drink running over to the crew.

John B finally opened up the envelope after staring at it since the group got back to the château. JJ gagged spitting the sandwich out starting to pick out the moldy pieces. John B pulled out a map from the envelope unfolding it laying it down on the table.