PHASE 2: UNVEILING -PART 5

PRESENT

"Aaru , Please don't cry you promised me know that you will not upset your brother by crying for him"  Ishaan tried to console Aarna 

Shivaay stopped his narration and looked at Aarna crying in Ishaan's arms, he smiled sadly "If only Anika ever gave him a chance" he thought 

"It's half past three , let's sleep my little devils" said Shivaay

Aarna and Ishaan chuckled at the usage of his words 

Shivaay intended to give them some space and attempted to leave only to be stopped by Aarna "I didn't address you as a brother for namesake it was from my heart"

"How can it be from your heart ,Didn't I steal it love? " nagged Ishaan only to receive a smack on his head from Shivaay 

"Stop troubling my sister" mouthed Shivaay and took them in a hug .

That night was painful for all, Anika had pain of losing her love while Shivaay had pain of losing his friend while Aarna and Ishaan had pain of guilt.

The next morning was welcomed by the picture of three individuals in their sleep. Anika was awed by the sight of all three sleeping on the floor near her bed. She fell into deep thoughts , Yesterday was a tough day but she again turned out to be a coward who chose to give up and surrender to sleep, her legs took her out of apartment and she landed in the same park catching some rays.

........

FLASHBACK

Anika POV

"Love only requires loyalty, it doesn't chain you it let's you free. If I am a hurdle in the way of achieving your dreams then I am not your lover. Until you learn to prioritize it's in our best interest to stay away ladoo. You will cooperate right?" 

That was the first time I distanced away from Anni

-------------------------

PRESENT

Aarna woke up to the heat of sunlight and realized its almost afternoon. Observing her surroundings she registered Anika's absence which worried her the most. She hunted the whole house but there was no sign of Anika. She tried remaining patient rather than surrendering to negative thoughts. 

She enquired the watchman and found out that Anika walked towards the park . Collecting water and necessary things she left to meet Anika not before leaving a note for the boys informing them about the same. Entering the park, she found Anika busy with herself in a scheduled corner of the park, her face reflected pain. 

Aarna noticed her clutching a Chain close to her heart staring nothing in particular , with a found determination she reached Anika and hugged her from back .

Anika was startled by sudden confinement 

"Hey Ladoo"  whispered Aarna 

This endearment brought out numerous emotions and tears flooded Anika's vision .

"Today I want you to speak your heart out , let it flow, let all your emotions resurface , I will listen to each and every statement of yours with utmost concentration, If this love of yours is preventing you from moving on then it is chaining you , love let's you free doesn't chain you like this. Today you are only a girl, forget your age ,your identity, what is right ,wrong everything just pour it out. Let's move on together ladoo"