PHASE 2 - UNVEILING-PART 1

Mumbai, India

Amidst the darkness of the evening , somewhere in the apartment:

"I thought at least one would leave the house but no instead a party was announced "

"It kept me wondering too but we cannot rush things and spoil all the hard work"

"I want to keep them out of all this but they are not budging only"

"Remember PATIENCE IS VIRTUE , Let's wait for the party"

........................................

NEXT DAY

CLESTA APARTMENTS
House Number 505

The house was getting decorated for the grand evening , the invites to the party was already sent out to all the respective people of the apartment. The first step of the plan drafted a day back was executed yesterday . The decorations were kept simple yet elegant , Shivaay and Anika were still at loggerheads , they failed to notice the decorations.

Aarna and Ishaan had a hard time keeping them off their hooks . House was glowing with little fairy lights, red balloons and paper lanterns . The house was set to welcome the guests , Welcome drinks were organized to greet the guests as they slowly started to arrive.

Anika was dressed in a blood red saree and sleeveless blouse. She left her hair open and wore only a 'maang tika' that enhanced her beauty , she looked ravishingly beautiful which filled Shivaay with strong positive vibes as he thought the idea was not bad as a whole 

He checked her out and smiled , he was lost in her innocent face where maang tika shone brightly along with her bright smile , as his vision was filled with her, the entire surroundings turned black he was experiencing the same euphoria ,his reverie was broken by Aarna who was shouting on Ishaan, both of them were dressed in Red-Black combo, color coordinating each other , Shivaay smiled on their little banter and looked at Anika and himself to realize they were color coordinated too with him wearing a black tuxedo .This coincidence filled his heart with joy.

Anika felt the intense stare but didn't react that is until Shivaay snaked a arm around her waist as all the four proceeded to welcome the guests . A feeling of Deja vu completely occupied her as her cheek turned a light shade of red which left others wondering was it the influence of her saree or the man next to her.

Grabbing the opportunity Ishaan took the responsibility to address the guests and thanked them for joining the celebrations of the evening. He turned towards Aarna and signaled her to start their second step but on turning towards Shivika they found them both lost in each other.

Aarna and Ishaan threw a teasing glance towards them and gave each other a thumbs up to proceed , Ishaan's next sentence received various reactions including reaction of Shivika expressing their great shock

Ishaan: Good Evening ladies and Gentlemen allow me to take the honor of introducing to you all the stars of tonight , our beloved couple Mr. Shivaay and Mrs. Anika our Shivika , as we have gathered here to celebrate the first wedding anniversary of our beloved couple as well as our welcome to this new Apartment , I request all of your blessings and best wishes to the couple. Let us proceed with the cake cutting followed by the dinner organized.

Shivika gave a fake smile and proceeded to cut the heart shaped caked that was placed in the middle of the round table decorated with roses that is when they noticed the decorations , nonetheless they cut the cake and received best wishes, gifts followed by blessings . Aarna and Ishaan came forward and gifted them a photo frame that had a picture of their moment captured a day before and in turn received a glare from duo that is when Ishaan and Aarna mouthed "Revenge"

It was time when Shivika addressed the guests and thanked them for all their love and blessings Shivaay added a twist to the party directed by Ishaan and Aarna by stating he is grateful for his brother and his fiancee for the wonderful evening along with winking them back stating "AVENGED" .  

Finally when the party was reaching it's end, all four of them gathered to execute the next step and announced their plans of tutoring and also a game organized for all the couple which first required their introduction followed by 2 stages and the first stage being most important for the four that contained questions on the understanding of the partner as well as few questions which would hand them some clues which included "DID THE APARTMENT EVER HAVE MEDIA RECOGNITION?" and any grave incident faced by the couple during their stay in the apartment.

 The game didn't give them much anticipated result but surely left them with handful of clues until when a couple introduced themselves as their neighbors. 

"Hello Mr and Mrs Shivaay , I am Shashank Shukla and this is my wife Vaishnavi Shukla, Welcome to CLESTA APARTMENTS and also best wishes on your anniversary , Glad to have a neighbor after so long , Looking forward for more meetings in the future" 

"Sure" was the reply that came out of Shivaay's mouth while Anika was lost in Shashank's words definitely it gave them a most important piece of information

________________________________________

The party ended on a good note and all four of them had their pointers drawn on the table

1. ACCORDING TO THE ANALYSIS OF THE ANSWERS THE PROBABILITY OF THIS APARTMENT BEING IN NEWS IS HIGH

2. IF THE APARTMENT WAS IN NEWS FOR IT'S GOOD REPUTATION PEOPLE WOULD PROUDLY FLAUNT IT RATHER THAN CONCEALING IT

3.THE NEIGHBOURS STATED THAT THIS HOUSE WAS LEFT EMPTY FOR A GOOD AMOUNT OF TIME

4.THERE IS A PERSON WHO IS FONDLY CALLED AIR  BECAUSE HE HAS LOT OF INFORMATION UNDER HIS SLEEVES AND THERE ARE FEW OTHER POPULARLY RECOGNISED PEOPLE OF THE APARTMENT

"The conclusion is since the apartment was in news there might be a grave incident that has occurred in the premises and we should search local newspapers and local news channels primarily for confirming our assumptions and the AIR should be targeted not directly, we cannot approach him out of blue rather we should drag him out of his hole and allure him towards us and that should happen without his knowledge " stated Ishaan

"You seem..." 

Anika's statement was cut by Aarna and her statement flipped the entire situation but it left Anika wondering "How are these two able to elucidate so easily?"

Shivaay was already convinced with his earlier assumption owing to his observant nature and all the four wondered which was more chilly the wind blowing outside or the piece of information they just grasped which led them to recall Aarna's statement

" SOMEONE IS KEEPING AN EYE ON THE APARTMENT AND SPECIALLY ON US "

_____________________________________

PART ONE OF UNVEILING JUST MADE THEIR EYES MORE SHARPER , VISION MORE CLEARER AND PATH MORE DANGER . NOTHING REMAINS MYSTERIOUS IT'S ALL ABOUT TIME

ALL THE RESPONSES ARE HEARTILY WELCOMED ;)