PHASE 2: UNVEILING-PART 6

CLESTA APARTMENTS, HOUSE NUMBER 505 

13:00 hours

Shivaay and Ishaan were all dressed up and prepared for the day . They sat in the living room waiting for the girls to be home. Shivaay was worried he wanted to check on Anika but Ishaan stopped him assuring that Aarna would handle it all.

Ishaan knew the exact reason Aarna accompanied Anika ,they both had secretly decided to help them. He had to do his part therefore he asked Shivaay to describe his relationship with Anika.

On being questioned out of no where Shivaay hesitated for a while before he finally decided to answer it. 

( Shivika's relationship will be written in third person's point of view, for few incidents both their point of views will be written . Currently Shivaay narrating at home and Anika narrating in the park will run parallel since the content is same )

_____________________________________________________

FLASHBACK ( THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW )

The news of Annirudh's demise was communicated to both Shivaay and Anika . Anika was the first person to reach hospital till then she could not believe her ears she thought it was all a nightmare . Seeing Annirudh lying on the floor lifeless she lost all her senses but managing to gather the left over strength she shaked Annirudh vigorously.

 "Get up Anni, tell me this is all a lie! Just yesterday we got engaged , you are playing around right , Look I am wearing the chain you gifted me .Get up love"  howled Anika , gaining no reaction she finally processed it but her conscious gave up and she fainted. 

Shivaay was in Mumbai that time planning the recovery of Oberoi Industries. He reached Goodwill Hospital to find Annirudh's grandparents and Anika's family in a dreadful state. Until he found Annirudh's body and confirmed whatever he heard was true he didn't believe anyone.

Outside the hospital media was erupting with various questions. Inside the hospital the cops were questioning everyone . Shivaay felt his whole world breaking into pieces, his phone rang multiple times but nothing brought a change in his state.

He just sat infront of Annirudh like a lifeless body , staring his face which he felt had a smile even during his death . A red mark around his neck alerted Shivaay but before he could process further he heard Anika's cries. In his agony he forgot to check on Anika.

A impulse of fear passed through his entire body, for the very first time in his life he felt scared to face Anika. Numerous thoughts crossed his mind but Anika's constant cries broke his reverie. She pushed away all her family members who tried to console her. The sight broke Shivaay's heart but making up his mind he attempted to console her. 

Anika had turned violent she kept screaming that they are fooling her and Annirudh would get up and they would eventually marry . She even attempted to strike Shivaay . Unable to witness her harming herself  being aggressive, Shivaay did the unthinkable. Feeling her cheeks getting heated up Anika finally broke down in his arms.

"Shivaay...Anni.. he..he..lef..left us , dammit he left me alone in this cruel world , he trusted you the most ,why didn't you save him , you are also a culprit , Go away" 

She tried to push him away but his hold was strong , she gave up and sobbed hard. 

.....

Sawants finally landed in India . Everyone's statement was recorded by the cops. Prima Facie looked like suicide but he had no reason to give up his life. Forensic reports confirmed that it was suicide but circumstances that forced him to take such a step was yet to be investigated.   

After bidding a final adieu to Annirudh , Anika drifted into a long sleep. Tears flowed out but her eyes remained closed she was completely unresponsive to anyone . Doctors declared her in trance coma.

Shivaay was in a fix he did not want to leave Anika's side but he was also not willing to let someone else hold water for his deeds. After making sure of her safety, heavy heartedly he left to shoulder his responsibilities. 

Shivaay worked day and night but none of his efforts bore fruits. He knew the exact void in his life , he was not focused , his entire attention was on Anika. Soon he realized that his efforts were useless until he gets back his zeal nothing would give him results . So he travelled back to Mumbai, shifted his entire focus on Anika. 

He performed various tasks to wake Anika. According to doctors until she recognizes the truth and accept it she will not wake up. He even requested Annirudh's family to join his efforts , their presence also did not bring out great changes in Anika. All their pleas fell on deaf ears. 

Shivaay did not give up . Every morning like the sun descended his throne bringing a new hope Shivaay also visited Anika with new hope. None of Annirudh's things had any impact on her . One fine morning Shivaay was enraged. 

"Anika you are a coward , you think you are the only one in pain , you are the only one who loved Annirudh , I don't think you even loved him because if you did you would not be sleeping here lifeless you would rather give hopes to his parents , they lost their son . Have you ever understood Annirudh? he would hate to see you like this. What do you want to prove by sleeping for this long ?(shaking her) I repeat myself  you don't love my friend Miss Anika Singhania, do you hear me ?  You only loved his body that is the reason you surrendered to your pains , Didn't this thought ever cross your mind that his soul will always be present with you"

(Holding her hand softly) I request you to please co-operate with us ? You will no? Once you get up I promise 

" MEI SAB THIKE KARDUNGA "

______________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED ..

HERE GOES WITH ANOTHER PART OF UNVEILING 
ALL THE RESPONSES ARE HEARTILY WELCOMED :)

#Stay safe