PHASE 4: THE BATTLE-PART 5

{A small note

I have edited the initial chapters of this book and this book is getting over in two parts.Later I will get busy with exams hence I will update soon. Please let me know your views at least acknowledging my efforts

Thank you!}

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

The Stormy weather outside and the steamy weather inside was the perfect blend to the current scenario.

After coming back from the memorial the couple were left all by themselves. Unable to stay any longer at Kavin's place Shivaay brought a cozy pent house for their stay in Mumbai.

Shivaay and Anika spent some quality time together. Currently Shivaay stood in the balcony under the evening sky reminiscing his afternoon conversation with Anika

○○○○○○○○

"I never did justice to you Shivaay. I always ignored your actions and placed my sorrows on top of it. Even after my numerous faults you loved me selflessly. Fearing that I would cheat Annirudh I kept hurting you over and over. Fearing that I will love you apart from Annirudh, fearing that I would.."

"Don't complete it Anika, I always respect your feelings for Annirudh.I only wish you don't bring it between our relationship. Just like you love him I also do he gave my life a purpose the only difference is these feelings of mine give me strength doesn't make me a weakling but in your case you categorise it as your sorrow. Now that  you have learnt to handle it I wouldn't talk about it further. I am sure you are mature enough to take your own decisions"

"I am sorry Shivaay. I am sorry for every pain I gave you"

○○○○○○○

Shivaay was more delighted to remember the aftermath of outburst. Anika had volunteered to wear the signs of their marriage mangalsutra and sindoor. This time the mangalsutra and sindoor was not a formality. It symbolized their love.

A scent of British Rose hit his nostrils arousing passionate desires

Humming a song Anika back hugged Shivaay. Dressed in a thin satin saree she looked inviting. Shivaay turned her around and kissed her forehead followed by her eyes and nose just and advanced towards her lips. Anika closed her eyes anticipating his lips on hers. Instead of kissing Shivaay decided to showcase his creativity

"Smoky Evening..passion igniting..love inviting...

"Haaa"