Prologue

(I DON'T OWN UNDERTALE. The only characters I own are Bailey and Creame.)

Before you start reading, I want to acknowledge one of my best friends, the inspiration for Creame. This whole book wouldn't have happened if he hadn't told me repeatedly to do genocide, then proceeded to act as a great coach. Here, he's @Creame__ Thank you for the ideas!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bailey Hill, you get back here!" 

Bailey giggled as she ran from the woman. This was the third orphanage camping trip she had escaped, much to the dismay to the headmistress. She was a strong 11 year old girl with brown hair and astonishingly green eyes. She ran up the steep mountain, panting. Out of breath, she sat down at the top. She saw a giant crater in the mountain, and dangled her legs into it. She looked back as she took a sip of water. The headmistress was nowhere to be seen. She stood up, thinking she would explore the rest of the area before the head caught up to her. Instead, she lost her footing and fell- right into the crater. All the air was knocked out of her, and she shut her eyes tight. She tried to scream, but couldn't, she was falling too fast. She felt herself hit against something solid, but didn't want to move. Was she dead? Feeling a hand touch her shoulder, she  flickered open to her eyes- and saw a cape. She then realized a few things. She was pinned to the ground, a hand over her mouth. She let out a muffled cry. 

"Shh." said a voice. "You're safe now- close your eyes." 

Her mind went blank- and that's all she could remember.