Epilogue

Napstablook floated over to the lab. When he got there, he saw he was the third one there. Alphys gave a small wave, and Mettaton smiled at him. "Darling, there you are!" He hugged his cousin.  The heat was intense today, but he didn't care. They heard a creak, and out from the bridge came Undyne. She was smiling widely, and out from behind her came the skele-bros.

"They're ALIVE!" yelled Mettaton.

"Of course we are!" said Papyrus. "Why wouldn't we be?" 

Undyne laughed. "No reason." she smiled knowingly at Blooky, Mettaton, and Alphys.

"Wait..." said Napstablook. "Where's Bailey?"

"Who's that?" asked Papyrus.

"Napstablook's girlfriend." said Mettaton.

"It's a long story," said Undyne. She looked at Napstablook. "She'd probably still have to fall down." She gestured to Napstablook, and then to the bridge. 

At his confused look, Mettaton laughed. "Go get your girlfriend!" Napstablook smirked at him, and speeded down the bridge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bailey woke up at the bottom of the hole. This time, there was no feeling of being pulled down. She was able to walk through a door, and into a giant purple room. She had never seen this room before. She looked around, lost. "Hello?" she said. Out of nowhere, a ghostly figure rushed down the hall, and into the room. She braced herself, thinking it was Creame, but as she looked again, she saw it was Napstablook.

"Blooky!" she yelled, and ran to meet the ghost. "I'm so glad you're here!"

"Me too!" said Napstablook. "Wait- are you still... dead?"

"I- I don't know." said Bailey. "I think so though- but you know what? I'm fine with being a ghost- because we can be ghosts together." She smiled at the tiny ghost-boy next to her.

"Come on." smiled Napstablook. "We should be getting to the lab."

Hand in hand, the two walked out of the ruins, a whole future ahead of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed the book. This is my first real story sooo... yeah. I know I already said this, but I really want to thank the REAL Creame. If it wasn't for him, the book probably wouldn't be finished for anoher- I don't know 2 weeks? You were such an amazing help writing this! Go follow him here on Creame__ !

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you liked it! :3