Chapter 3

In the morning

Third p.o.v.

A brown cat just woken his eyes. He looked around the room. 'Right I'm not at the orphanage' he thought. He walked out of his room and walked down the hall to smell pancakes. Brownie walked into the kitchen to see Maria making breakfast. Maria saw the brown cat. "Oh good morning Brownie, how did you sleep?" She ask "I slept good. Thanks" he replied "If your wondering where the kids are, they are playing outside if you want to join them of course" she said. Brownie then walked outside to see the kids playing a game of tag. "Morning Brownie" said Luna running away from her twin brother Axel. "Good Morning to you Luna" said Brownie. "Brownie do you want to play with us?" Ask Sapphire. Brownie wasn't sure. He has been playing with them before but this time he wasn't sure. "Maybe next time" he said while rubbing his arm. The went to played their game while Brownie was sitting and waiting.

Soon after breakfast it was time for the kids to go to school. Their parents dropped them off at school while, Eclipse, Venus, Gears, Xion, and Brownie all hang out today.

The kids were in the living room finding to watch something on the tv. Brownie then looked at Xion doll. Ralsei. From Deltarune. "Xion? Where does that character come from?" He ask her. "Oh you mean Ralsei? Well he came from this game called Deltarune" she replied. "Yeah Ralsei is Xion favorite Character and maybe her boyfriend" said Gears. Xion blushed at what Gears just said. "Gears!" "Okay, okay I'm sorry but it's true". "Ralsei is a Lonely Prince from Kingston Of Darkness, he also doesn't have any subjects either" said Xion "But what does he do? If he's alone?' ask Brownie "Well he could read, bake cakes, or wait for the lighters to arrive and fulfilled the prophecy" said Gears "prophecy? What kind of prophecy?" Ask Brownie"If you want we can watch someone play Deltarune" said Xion. Brownie thought about it and agreed to watched it.

After finished watching Deltarune the kids pretend to be the Delta Warriors. Eclipse join in as the Spade King and Venus is pretending to be Ralsei or rather holding the doll.

"You will never defeat me Lighters! Why do you still stand!" Said Eclipse acting like the Spade King. "Mr. Spade King if you would just surrender maybe we can all be friends?" Said Venus holding the Ralsei doll and being like Ralsei. "Silent! I didn't tell you to speak!" Shouted Eclipse while wrapping his cape around his body. "King Of Spades please! Please let us make peace!" Said Gears. "Never! All of you should bow down to your King!" Said Eclipse and throws a pillow at Gears. "No Gears!" Said Brownie with a bit of a laugh. "Xion you gotta have to heal him" Xion nodded and went by Gears side. After Xion 'healed' Gears. "Come on we should all attack him at once" said Brownie. All the kids jump on Eclipse and started to laughed. "Do you give up?" Ask Brownie. Eclipse laughed and said "I give up. You lighters wins his fight" he said. Venus was laughing at this cute scene. "Alright, now let's clean up this mess we've made" she said and started to put the pillows on the couch. Everyone helped out Venus and had to destroyed the pillowforts.

After they were done cleaning. Both Eclipse and Venus gave the kids some ice cream. The kids were outside to enjoyed their ice cream. Until four Wisp come a visit them. "Oh hello Void, where were you today? You've missed all the fun" said Gears. Wisp couldn't speak but they can show their emotion but Void can only just smiled. Cube was obviously looking for Sapphire but he remembered that she was at school at the moment. "Don't be sad Cube, Sapphire will come home soon" said Xion petting Cube. Cube gave Xion a smiled. Brownie did notice that a green Wisp and a triangle stripe Wisp are with him. "Oh hello, it's nice to see you both again. How did you two sleep?" Ask Brownie. They both gave Brownie a smiled knowing they sleep just fine. "That's good to hear my friend" he said. "oh Brownie did you name them yet?" Ask Gears. Brownie thought about it and looked at the two Wisp. "Yeah I do". Brownie looked at the triangle stripe Wisp. "You'll be name "Stripes" he looked at the one eye green Wisp. "And your name should be Blue". Stripes and Blue loved their name that Brownie gave them. They are just circling around Brownie all happy and enjoy. He laughed. "Please calm down both of you". They did and they are floating next to Brownie. Xion and Gears smiled at Brownie making more friends then just they're cousin.

Eclipse p.o.v.

Venus and I saw what was happening outside with the kids and the Wisp. "Looks like my family enjoy Brownie being here with us" said Venus smiling. "Yeah" I saw the smiled on Brownie face and remember what Serena said to us about Brownie parents. My smiled turned into a frown. "Something wrong Eclipse?" "It just that... Brownie parents..." Venus has a frown face "I see what you mean Eclipse but I see hope into Brownie, just look at him" she said and I did as I was told. "That's hope, Brownie gonna have a bright future ahead of him. With us, his family, and his new friends the Wisp" she said. I gave her a smiled and thought of idea. "Hey what if we take Brownie somewhere for tomorrow?" I suggest "Like where?" "I don't know but we could ask some of our friends about a good place to visit" I said. "Maybe we should ask Sonic, he knows a lot of places" said Venus. I nodded in a agreement. I went to the phone and dialed Sonic phone number.

"Hello Sonic here!"

"Hi Sonic, how you been?"

"I've been doing great! How's everyone doing over there?"

"They are doing just fine, hey can I ask you something"

"Sure! What is it?"

"You see, Venus and I want to take this kid somewhere but we don't know where?"

"Oh I see! Hmm oh you should tried Sunset Heights, Violet loves that place!"

"Okay thanks Sonic but could you do me another favor?"

"Sure! Anything!"

"Could you take care of Xion and Gears for us please"

"Sure, I wouldn't mind"

"Thanks Sonic, I'll see you later"

"Bye! Take care"

We both hang up the phone. "What did Sonic said?" Ask Venus "He said that we should take Brownie to Sunset Heights" I said "Oh okay but what about Xion and Gears?" Said Venus "Don't worry I got that cover. Sonic said that he can watch them" "Okay!". We saw the kids walked in and finished their ice cream. "Uncle Eclipse, Aunt Venus, Brownie has a name for his Wisp" said Xion. "Oh what are they're names?" "I name this one Stripes and Blue" said Brownie. "Those are good names" I said. Brownie smiled at us. "So what are we going to do tomorrow?" Ask Gears "Well Xion and you are going to go to Sonic house while Eclipse, Brownie and I go to Sunset Heights" said Venus. Gears and Xion looked at each other and nodded knowing what's going on. "is that alright with you Brownie?" Ask Venus to him. "yeah that's fine. Plus I never been to Sunset Heights, so it might be new experience" he said. "I can't wait to see Sonic again" said Xion. Gears nodded in agreement. Brownie gave a confused look. "Who's Sonic?" "Sonic is hero of this along with Shadow and Silver along with their friends" said Venus. Brownie eyes went widen. "Really that Sonic!?" "Yeah!" Said Gears. "yeah, my Daddy is Silver while Axel and Luna father is Shadow" said Xion. Brownie stared at shock. "Amazing!" He said. "You'll can meet him too for tomorrow before we leave to Sunset Heights" I said "Thank you so much" said Brownie with a smiled.

To Be Continued...

(This drawing belong to me)