Chapter 7

Brownie p.o.v.

I was in the car with Sapphire, Gears and their Dads. Infinite and Gadget. Sapphire and Gears asked me if they wanted me to play with them today and I agreed. We are going to the trampoline park. I've been there before and I have a lot of fun there.

We got out of the car and we inside the trampoline park. "Alright kids go and have fun while Gadget and I watch you from there" said Infinite pointing that a seat. We all nodded and we to got jumping on the trampoline. We were laughing and having fun.

"Hey Sapphire I bet I can jump higher then you" said Gears and jump high and fall back down. "Beat that!" Sapphire smiled. She jumped higher then her little brother Gears. "Take that!" She said. Sapphire then looked at Brownie "Hey Brownie how high can you go?". Brownie then jumped higher than Gears and Sapphire. "Nice Job Brownie!" Said Sapphire while Gears clap his hands for me. I gave them a smiled. Then Gears saw something. "Sapphire, Brownie let's go play dodge ball with them" We both saw some Mobians kids playing dodge ball together. We then nodded and headed into the game. I then saw a Gadget in worried but Infinite talk about it. "He must be worried for his kids" I thought.

We then started to play dodge ball with the other kids. We were losing because there this one kid that has a super strong throw. So right now it was just Gears, Sapphire and I in the game along with the dog that was trying to throw at us. I then saw him growled at us. "Stop moving!" He shouted. We kept on dodging but I saw that he was aiming at Sapphire. I quickly jump in front of her but in the end I got hit in my face.

"Brownie!"

Sapphire and Gears coming to me and looked at me in worried looked. "Are you okay!?" Said Sapphire. I gave her a nod. Gears looked at the dog. "Why did you throw it so hard!? He could gotten himself hurt!" "Well because the goal was to take your opponents out of the game" he said. "That doesn't mean you don't have to throw so hard!" Shouted Gears. Then the dog push Gears to the ground. I looked at him then back at the dog. I was gonna to something but Gadget and Infinite came.

Gadget went up to Gears. "Gears are you alright? Is there any injury?" He ask. Gears shook his head no. Infinite then looked at Sapphire and I then at the dog. "why did you do that?" He ask him. The dog was silent. "Where are your parents?" He was still silent but he pointed at his parents. Infinite then turned to Gadget. "Meet me outside I'm gonna talk to this boy parents" Gadget nodded. Sapphire helped me off the floor. I then felt my nose bleeding. "Brownie your bleeding" said Sapphire. Gadget then take a good look at me bloody nose. He took out a cloth and handed it to me. "Hold it up your nose" I did as I was told.

Soon we waited for Infinite to come back. While Gadget looked at me in worried. He was making sure that my nose bleed won't bleed much hard. We eventually saw Infinite but with that dog parents. I looked at the dog and he was looking at me and said "I'm sorry that I hit you too hard with the ball, I hope you can forgive me" I gave him a nod. "I forgive you" I said to him. "I'm very sorry for our son" said the mother of the dog. "It's alright. We must be going now" said Infinite as we walked away and got into the car.

We walked inside the house and found that Venus looked at me in worried. "I'm okay" I said to her. She pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry that happened to you" she said. I hugged her back. "Don't sorry the boy already apologized to Brownie" said Infinite. "Where's Eclipse?" Ask Gadget "He with Shadow" replied Venus "And Lili?" "She with Silver preparing something for tonight" I wonder what they mean by ' preparing something for tonight '. "Sapphire, Gears why don't you both go play with your cousin" said Infinite. They both nodded and went to find them. Venus lead me into my room. She went to go and get me some water, while leaving me with Gadget and Infinite.

It was quite from the start until Gadget spoke. "Brownie" I turned to looked at him. He gave me a smiled and said "Thank you for protecting Sapphire" I gave him a nod. "It was nothing really, I mean I did saw you worried about them being in the game" "I was until Infinite talk to me" said Gadget. Infinite nodded. Venus came in and gave me a glass of water. I thank Venus while I was drinking my water.

It's been 5 hours later, I can see the night sky. I was gonna sleep until I heard something on the roof. I opened my window to see if anyone is up there. "Hello?" I said. I then saw Ventus coming down with power. "Ventus? What are you doing up there?" I asked him "Well my family and I are watching the stars, want to join?" He asked me. I gave him a nod, "Give me a second while I go get my Dad" he said and flew up and get his Dad. I then saw a white hedgehog that is name Silver the hedgehog. "My son said that you want to join us, come" he said as he pick me up and fly me over above the roof.

Silver set me down on the roof far away from the edge. I saw Ventus and Xion with their Mom. Xion was the first one that saw me "Hi Brownie! You came here to enjoy the stars tonight?" "The stars?" I said confused and looked up at the stars. They looked beautiful. They shined so brightly. I only seen them in my room but not outside before. "They look beautiful" I said. Xion nodded. She grab my hand and pulled where her family is sitting at. There Mom was talking about the stars zodiacs, then the what can you see with the stars. "Did you know that your Uncle Gadget make a wish" she said to her kids. "really?" Said Xion "What was it?" Ask Ventus "He wish that he could have kids with your Uncle Infinite". We all smiled that Gadget got his wish. I can see how happy he was with his kids.

"So this is where you are"

We heard a voice. We turned to see Eclipse standing on the roof. "Hi Uncle Eclipse" said Xion waving at him. He smiled at her and pick her up. Ventus ask his uncle to be picked up as well. Eclipse pick up his nephew. "So what did you kids learned about the stars tonight?" He ask "We learned about the Zodiac" said Ventus "And what picture can stars formed" said Xion. Eclipse then turned to me "And what did you learn?" "Well I learned that Gadget made a wish" I replied to his question. He nodded. "Also Venus asked if the kids wants some hot chocolate?". Of course Ventus, Xion and I wants some. Eclipse put both Xion and Ventus down and went to the Venus to make hot chocolate for us.

Later Eclipse came back with Venus and the hot chocolate. We thanked them. Then we all watched the night sky together.

Later I fell asleep but I did felt someone picked up me and set me down on my bed. They tucked me in bed. I felt them kissed on my forehead I opened my eyes to see who it was. It was Eclipse and Venus they were walking out of the door while they closed it. I had a smiled on my face. Soon I fell asleep.

Eclipse p.o.v.

We started to walked away from Brownie room. Venus notice that Brownie won't be staying for long because we haven't adopted him yet. Couple more weeks later he gonna have to go back to the orphanage. Venus and I made our decision that Brownie will be our son but he doesn't know that we are filling out the papers to adopted him. I suggest that we should celebrate it when Brownie think that he will be going back to the orphanage. Nobody knew it except for Shadow, Venus and I. When that day comes Brownie will finally be home, and have a family besides him.

To Be Continued...

(This drawing belong to me)