Wilford Warfstache x reader || asleep

This was requested by Thatgirlgammer100 , please go follow them! They're books are so good! Anyway xD
The aesthetic was made by me.

Keys:
Y/N: your name

Warnings: fluff, cussing, and Cringe
————————————————
————————————————
Your POV:

You were laying on the couch with your boyfriend. You two are just cuddling, since you both had to clean up blood both today and yesterday. He had killed a (man/woman) that flirted with you. You're both extra tired because of that.

He's quietly watching a movie with you. You're laying your head on his chest, so you can hear his soft heartbeat. It's a bit slow.

Every five minutes or less he'll softly kiss your forehead. It feels nice to just do nothing with him. But it can also get boring quickly. You try to move away from Wilford. He just grabs your waist and pulls you closer to him. "Wil-" He turns to you. "Hm?" "Can I get up?" You ask him, giggling a bit. Wilford shakes his head and kisses your forehead. "Why not?" ".....I just don't wanna get up.."

You stare at him, a small frown on your face. He tries not to look at you, trying to avoid getting manipulated into letting you go. "Babe-" You laugh. "We can't just sit here all day!" He turns to you again, a small smirk on his face. "Is that a challenge?" Wilford laughs.

You push on his chest. "No, I just wanna get up" "I'd rather watch Hamilton with you" Wilford laughs, looking back at the musical playing on the tv. It's one of his favorite musical's. You sigh and lay your head on his chest again, defeated. He pets your hair softly. You just huff angrily. He laughs a bit.

About at the end of the musical, it suddenly hit you. "Your legs are asleep aren't they?" Wilford gets a bit defensive over this question. "What? No!" "Then get up" You sass your boyfriend. He turns to you, offended by you sassing him. "no"

You laugh softly and jump out of his grip. He gasps and reaches towards you. "NOOOOOOOO-" He wines. "They are!" You point at him, victorious.

"Finnnne! They are!" "They are what?" You laugh. He just growls a bit. "my legs are fucking asleep!" He yells out, obviously angry at you.

You laugh softly and sit next to him again. Wilford growls at you, defeated. You just kiss his cheek. He blushes a bright red. He might be an insane murderer, but he can still be a gentle giant towards you. Its adorable. "Babe, calm down" you purr.

"....No.."