Storytime: My Weird Dream

So I had a dream...

I went to school, and I had a blindfold on. No one recognized me, and if they asked who I was, I'd give a fake name.

And for some reason, I can see right THROUGH the blindfold.

I was even walking in the hallways and running down stairs!

I unintentionally caught a lot of people's attention... And they kept telling me to remove the blindfold. I kept saying I couldn't, but it just caused a ruckus in the halls.

I had no idea why was I even wearing a blindfold.

So I was with a few students, and they were conversing with me. They respected the fact that I couldn't remove my blindfold. We were walking down some stairs, and they were assisting me. For some reason, I didn't tell them I could see through the blindfold.

So a teacher came and yelled all like, "GET YOURSELVES IN CLASS! YOU'RE LATE!!!"

So we all started running down the stairs and hurried to class.

I was sitting at the very back with someone. Our subject was Maths at the time, and I was staring at the board, and i could hear whispering.

The teacher thought that I couldn't see, so she was talking loudly.

She asked the class, "What is one thousand, sixty-three squared?"

I was listening, and I know I couldn't answer because she wouldn't call me out.

The class went on, and the teacher finally called me out, but told me to reveal who I was...

I hesitated at first, but I decided to do it.

I put my hands on the blindfold, and started to try and remove it.

But I couldn't... It was too bright and the blindfold was stuck on my face.

When I was finally able to remove it...

I suddenly woke up--

Then I was like, "that was one of the craziest dreams ever!"

The end I guess???