Chapter 1 (ameria POV)

'Woof woof' a loud sound coming from my other side, i wake up and saw my golden retriever was at my side try to weka me up. 'I'm up,I'm up' i said to my dog and get ready to went out for a hunt.

After get ready, i take my gun and walk out of my house with my dog. I walk around to see are there a animal, then i saw something white.

I pull out my gun and aim at this white animal, i then shot it. And i heard a very loud cat screaming, i think i just shot a cat.

I run to the white animal and saw it was a cat, but thank god I didn't kill it. I only shot at it leg, i pick it up and and run to my house but it keep scratching at my arm. It really hurt but i have to help it, so i run even faster.

Later i found my house, i open the door and quickly put the cat on the table. Is not a good idea but i have to look for a first aid kit, i call my dog to look at the cat so it wont run away.

After finding my first aid kit, i walk out the kitchen and saw the cat was at the window.

I put the first aid kit on the table and walk toward to the cat, the was hissing at me. 'I wont hurt you, pls trust me' i said as i hold out my hands.

The cat stop hissing at me, guess it understands what i was saying. I pick the cat up and put it on the table again.

I pull the the bullet out, and i bandage it legs. It feel very painful but later it clam now. I wonder who's cat is it, maybe i should find the owner. But it doesn't look like it got a owner, look like is a stray cat.

After thinking is it a stray cat or a house cat, i decide that i should go find the owner tomorrow. Because it was very far away from a village and i have no time to go that far, so i decide to find the owner tomorrow.

By the way, the cat was looking very hungry and thirst. So i go look for some food and water, in my kitchen. After a while, the cat was full,very full. I think i feed it too much tho.

Then,i went out again with my gun but without my dog. Because I don't want the cat be alone in the house, so i let my dog to stay in the house with the cat.

later, i catch a few rabbits. I think is enough for me to hunt, so i went home. When i at my front door, i heard my dog barking.

'Is there a person in my house' i think as i try to open my door. I went in side but there was no one, only my dog and the cat. 'Hm weird, maybe there's no one here' I say and walk into the kitchen.

It was almost night, i get ready to sleep early for some reason. I don't know why i go to sleep early, but something tell me i have to sleep early.

Middle in the night, i heard a weird sound downstairs. I thought a sec and when downstairs to see what is it, when i was at the staircase.

I saw someone, it look like a person who was wearing a ushanka hat. I was kinda scary but at the sometime there is someone in my house and i have to save my life and also the cat and my dog.

So I go grab the gun, and went down stairs shout at the person. The person scared and his hat fell off, and saw a two cat ears.

'Who are you?'