Chapter 9

'CHINA, I NEED YOUR HELP! ALL OF YOU 'America said nervously and quickly. Her's warm tears drop down, she thought it was her's fault to let Russia get caught for saving her.

'Hey hey, America take an easy. I can't understand what are you saying. Please clam down' China try to clam ame down.

America clam her down and said to China 'Ch..China, I need your help, there's something that I need you all help'.

America's tear drop more, she keep thinking it was her's fault. Her's dog saw that America 's tears drop down on her's face, so it lick it's owner's face to make her feel better.

'Our help, is it? What kind of help' China said to America .

America told China what happen while petting her's dog, try to tell that she's ok. But she lie, she's not ok for letting Russia to get caught. She try to hold her's tear to not let her's dog feel worry for her.

'Ok, I will help you to save him and the others. But I can't do it right now , cause I was kinda busy. So I will help you at tonight ' China said to America.

'O..ok'

'Ok, you should get ready for tonight. Me, Japan, North Korea and South Korea will come to your house to pick you up. Do you have anyone to take?' China said to America.

'Y..yes, my brother Canada' America said to China, her's tears have stop.

'Good, I will meet you tonight'

America hang up the phone and called Canada.

After calling, she go and get ready for tonight. Although she can left her's dog at home, but she doesn't know how long she will be gone.

So she go called Germany for letting him take care of her's dog and she agreed with that.

At night....

'Knock knock' someone knocking the door.

America went to open the door, and saw China and others, they all wear black so they can hide. (America also wear black)

She ready to save Russia.

Canada show the way where's the lab is.

After they arrive the lab, they hide behind the bushes and look at the lab. There's a lot of guards around the lab.

America take her's bag off her's back, and look for the 'plan' that Germany make.

'Ok guys, this is the plan that Germany make today. Tho there's a lot of guard, but I'm sure that we can past it' America said to everyone quietly .

'But who's gonna attract their attention?' Japan said to America.

Everyone slowly turn their head to South Korea while he still looking at the lab, he didn't notice that everyone was looking at him.

Once South Korea notice it, he ask 'why are you guys looking at me?'

Everyone didn't answer it, cause they know that he would knew why they looking at him.

'No I won't do it' South Korea said to everyone.

But they still push South Korea to do it. Also not only South Korea, they also let Japan to go with him.

'Hey guys' south talk loudly to them to take their attention.

'I have something for you all' Korea said.

While he still take their attention, Japan suddenly throw a small bomb to them.

The bomb didn't explode, but the smoke come out the bomb to make they can't see anything.

After that, America and others wear the goggles. So they can see in the smoke.

Japan quickly take the card from one of the guard and open the door, they quickly walk in there before the smoke gone.

After they in the lab, they look for a air vent so they hide. Then when they find the air vent, they open the vent and one by one to get in.

Luckily the guards didn't notice that they're in the vent.

They slowly crawl to the place where Russia and others could it be. They also separate , so they can find the room where there's a lot of button that can open the door of the cage.

Canada, North Korea and South Korea go look for the room.

America, China and Japan go look for the cage room.

Meanwhile, Russia was in a cage that he was lock up.

He's foot was lock by a foot lock, so he won't escape again. He's hands was also got lock by a handcuffs.

He sit against the walls and look up, think that he could not escape this place.Tho he can turn into and cat and get out but the lock will follow his size no matter what.

Like when he turn into a cat, the lock will also follow his size. So he have no chance to escape....

'I guess I can't escape this place now....' he thought to himself.

'Russia' Someone call him, but the it isn't that loud.

He look at the place where the sound was coming, he was shock.

'Ame, is that you?'