Chapter 12

'Did we find the lab yet?' Japan whisper to America who's still looking for it.

'Not yet, but I'm sure we almost there' America said to Japan.

'Hey, i think I found it' China said and point at it.

They go look at it, and saw one scientist was doing some experiment. And there's a key was hang on the wall.

'Who go get it' Japan said to them. Then America and China look at her.

'What. Wait no, I'm not doing that again' she said at them.

'Isn't that you good at ninja thing' America said to Japan with one eyebrow lift up.

Japan silent for a moment, then she said 'fine, I go.'

China open the vent with not a loud sound, and they tight a rope on Japan's waist.

Japan slowly went down from the vent, like a ninja.

She slowly walk toward to the key.

Suddenly, the scientist turn around to grab the potion.

Luckily Japan hide behind the counter, but unluckily that she have to cut the rope.

After the scientist turn back to her, she get up slowly and go grab the key.

She take the key off the wall and once again hide behind the counter. She look up at China and America for what to do now.

China slowly throw a rope down. Once Japan saw it, she quickly grab it.

China pull the rope up as quick as he can.

'That was close' Japan said to them with a lot of sweat on her.

'Yeah, beside you really are a ninja' America said at Japan and pat her on the back.

'Hello hello' a Canada's sound come from the walkie talkie.

'Yes Canada?' Said China.

'We found the button, but we don't know should we push it or not'

'Push it. I'm sure that if you push it, the creature and others will run out. Then the guard will be very hard to stop them.'

'Ok, also can we count?'

'Yes, we can count from 6 to 0'

'Ok'

America:6

Japan:5

China:4

North:3

South:2

Canada:1

'0!'

Canada,north and south quickly push the button, then they heard a loud sound from the cage room. After that, they heard a billions of footsteps.

They knew that they all get out of the cages, except one.

'Quick we should go to the cage room now' said China.

They quickly crawl over there. They jump down from the vent and saw that one of the guard was garbing Russia, he was unconscious.

'What did you do to him'