Chapter 7

'Germany?' Ame said as she was surprise that the person was Germany.

'Hi guys, ' yawn' sorry I'm late' Germany said to everyone.

Just then a dog ran into the house and start to play with America's dog.

It's was Germany's dog, he bring it here is because he knew that it would be a long time planning and he don't want his dog to miss him so much, so he bring his dog here.

Beside his dog is a good friend of America's dog.

'Germany, are you ok, you look so tired' Canada said to Germany.

'No,no it's fine. As long as I can help' Germany said when he come in and close the door.

He sit down and said 'ok so what's is it?' Germany said. He also didn't surprise to see Russia, cause Canada also is different, even his girlfriend that has two big wings on her's back. (Poland :3)

Canada told Germany about the problem, Germany quickly take out his blues paper and his pen. He then ask Russia about the lab.

Russia was surprise his skills cause even tho Germany was tried, he still act like he's not tired.

Russia told everything about it, and Germany start to plan.

'Ok so you are saying, that every times the Guard will leaves at 3am and then the lab people will leaves at 5am, isn't it?' Germany said to Russia.

'Yes and....' Russia said more about the lab.

While they were talking, America went to the kitchen to make more tea and one cup of Coffee cause the tea almost no more.

Just then someone knock the door.Russia and Canada quickly hide away, thinking is a stranger has come.

Germany go open the door, but no one is here. When Germany about to close the door, someone hold the door side.

And then the person slowly come out.

'Poland' Germany said as he saw Poland was here.

'Why are you here?' Said Germany while he softly hug Poland and kiss her on her head.

'I...i was worry, so I use my phone to find you' Poland said as she was blushing.

Canada come out and saw it was Poland, so he call Russia to come out too.

When Russia come out, America already finish marking tea and coffee.

'Poland you here' America said to Poland while Poland and Germany walking in.

'Ok Poland, you should sit here while me and Russia are planning something' Germany said while petting Poland head.

Russia seen this scenes, and remember that America petting him before. But he do told America to not petting him again.

After thinking that, Russia go and sit on the couch, waiting Germany finish talking to he's girlfriend.

Meanwhile, the man was other side watching their every mode.

'Sir, when can we go catch him'

'Just wait a little more....'

(Beside I don't know why my chapter 7 at 6)