Chapter 8

They finally finish the plan, they were happy cause is took a whole day to finish.

'I think that's a good plan, but we need to prepare the stuff' said Canada.

'Yeah we should get ready, tomorrow we will go to that lab' America said while drinking the tea.

'But isn't that too early?' Poland said to America.

'Nah, is not that early. Beside, we never know how long that the Creature and the others can hold the pain' Russia said to Poland.

'We should get ready for tomorrow ' said Germany.

After talking, they are ready to save all the creatures and others from the lab tomorrow, except Germany cause he have work to do. (Also Poland too)

Germany, Poland and Canada wave goodbye to them, Germany's dog also goodbye to America's dog.

America and Russia wave back to them and close the door.

'What a long day, we finally have a plan to save them' said America.

'Yeah, we finally can save them. And after that, I have to go back now....' Russia said with a kinda sad face.

'I know, but maybe we can meet each other. On Christmas' America said to Russia.

'Sure,we can meet on Christmas' said Russia.

Then someone knocking the door.

Russia quickly go and hide, while America go open the door.

When she open the door, the man in back suddenly hold America and put a gun on her's head. And the other man walk into the house and said 'come out kitty cat, I know you are here somewhere.'

America's dog ran to the man, try to attack him. But the man knock the dog out.

Russia knew that he can't keep hiding while America is in danger.

He walk out of his hiding spot and said 'let her go.'

'Sure, we will let her go, if you come with us. And if you don't, we will kill her.' The man said to Russia with a evil smile.

'Russia don't!' America shout at Russia, but soon she got knock out by the man in black.

'America!' Russia shout.

'Silent! You want to come with us or we kill her' the man said.

'Fine, I will come with you. But you have to let her go now.'

'Sure, Jeremy let her go' the man said to the man in black.

He let go off America and he lock Russia's hand with a handcuffs.

Later, America wake up by her's dog.

'Where's Russia...' she said.

'Wait, no. Don't tell me' America put her hands cover her's mouth.

'I need to call them!' America said and quickly take her's phone.

She called someone........

                                                               'Hello, this is China speaking.'

TBC (beside is not that long but don't worry, soon there will have chapter 9. And the chapter 9 maybe is the last chapter, Who's know)